Got my drivers license :D!!!

zeroSignal

Nerdcore
Car(s)
2012 Golf TDI 140
Congrats on getting your license. Just be carefull and don't do anything stupid. :)

Oh, and have fun!

pdanev

Forum Addict
Congratulation Roland!!! :thumbsup: :burnrubber:

I have my drivers license for 4+ years now, and in the past 3 years I've been driving nothing but crappy old rusty bikes. <_<
That being said, today I must walk to uni, because yesterday the damn key broke into the damn lock and I had to abandon the bike in the city. :x

Viper, shame on you for 1, dropping out of school 2, not having a license. Out of curiousity, why did you drop out. :unsure:
(You don't have to answer if you don't want to.)

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
COngrats dude...And out of all the people, Viper doesn't drive......this is a Catastrophe..... I have had mine for 3 years now...but haven't driven for a year...

justin syder said:
Glad to say I have mine! Been driving with a license for some time now, few months.
Not to be rude, but your wording suggests that you have been, in the past, cruising around the city without a license.. ( :lol: LOL)

Roland

justin syder said:
Glad to say I have mine! Been driving with a license for some time now, few months. :thumbsup:

congrats Roland, now get yourself to a Porsche dealership and ask for a test drive!
Haha, yeah I wish :)

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Congrats!

Viper.. you fucking need to go pass it.. it's not even funny..

aren't you 21-22?

girls must laugh at you: hey let's take a ride in the bus and go to the movies... unless you drive babe?

:lol:

Roland

Renesis said:
Congrats!

Viper.. you fucking need to go pass it.. it's not even funny..

aren't you 21-22?

girls must laugh at you: hey let's take a ride in the bus and go to the movies... unless you drive babe?

But seriously viper how come u haven't got it?

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
raheel_qamar said:
COngrats dude...And out of all the people, Viper doesn't drive......this is a Catastrophe..... I have had mine for 3 years now...but haven't driven for a year...

justin syder said:
Glad to say I have mine! Been driving with a license for some time now, few months.
Not to be rude, but your wording suggests that you have been, in the past, cruising around the city without a license.. ( :lol: LOL)
Yeah, that is why I needed to get one. I needed to learn and most of the time I drove with mommy or daddy so as not to get in trouble. :oops:

...But I drive alone now, with my license in hand, so there! ;)

anto-t

Car(s)
volvo s 60 2.0T
i got mine 4 months after turning 17...

in ireland thats good as the waiting list for your driving test is 14 months :bangin:

its good that i know how to screw the system....

cvrefugee

Car(s)
2005 Scion xB
Damn, I've had my license for over eight years now...anyways congratulations! I have a friend from Sweden who said it costs over $1000USD to get your license over there.

Roland

cvg said:
Damn, I've had my license for over eight years now...anyways congratulations! I have a friend from Sweden who said it costs over $1000USD to get your license over there.
Thx :)

The cost depends on if and how many lessons u take on driving school. I ended up paying about 4500 KR, which is about $550. Without any lessons at all i think it is about 2500 kr ($300). I think i spent 3 or four hours on driving school and i've driven with my parents since i was 16. I know people who have spent a great deal more than me. A couple of friends have spent about 20 000- 25 000 KR , which is about $3000.