Got myself a new car...

Svempa

Car(s)
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v
Sold off my old Pug and replaced it with this:

http://img343.imageshack.**/img343/1332/pict76113qg.jpg

I'm so happy :D

Lancia Delta!! V.Nice!!

^What they said. So what kinda engine have these Lancias got? I know you can give em' some stick eh.

I was out driving it an hour or so ago. Did som driving on gravel as well.

I always thought my Pug 205 GTI was reasonably fast but the Lancia is seriously quick. It's basicly dead under 3000 rpm but then the turbo kicks in and you fly away :) And cornering is also an absolute joy. Couldn't be more satisfied.

What model is that one? I don't know a hell of a lot about Deltas, and i'm trying to find out more. I'm guessing the engine is turbo 4, what's the drivetrain?

The previous owner had lived in Britain for some years but now moved back to Sweden. So I will have reregister it here. My insurance covers the car for month while it's on English plates.

My car is a Delta HF Integrale 16v. Alla Integrales and the 4WD had the same 2 litre turboengine with some differences but the 16v was the first with 16 valves (obviously) and in this spec the engine is putting out 200 bhp. The car goes from 0 - 100 km/h (62 mph) in 5.7 seconds. And from 80 (50 mph) - 130 (80 mph) it's as quick as a 911 of similar age.
The car has constant fourwheeldrive where 53% of the power is sent to the rear and 47% to the frontwheels. The 16v was the first Delta to feature this more rear biased torquesplit

Congrats man! I love those cars! How much did you have to pay for it?

Very nice, and you'll enjoy it untill something goes wrong :)

But with a special car like that you've gotta make some sacrifices.

I've always wanted one of those. Love the evo models.

vanMould said:
Omg! You're the guy from rejsa.nu! Awesome!
Haha japp det ?r jag. Tackar. Vad heter du p? rejsa d??

tloekke said:
Congrats man! I love those cars! How much did you have to pay for it?
Thanks. Converted to Norwegian Kronor about 46k. But then there is some work left before I can register it. New headlights since the fitted now are for driving on the wrong side of the road :) New sidemirrors since some idiot broke them off.

Svempa said:
Haha japp det ?r jag. Tackar. Vad heter du p? rejsa d??

Samma sak som jag heter h?r. Men jag skriver inte s? mycket. Spanar mest runt. Dock st?r jag bakom "Eftergymnasial Fordonsutbildning"-tr?den.

H?rlig bil f?rresten! ;)

Anders houden jullie even je smoel met die smerige taal! Heb net gegeten, t komt allemaal weer boven :| Ik hoor net dat Hoogersmilde verloren heeft tegen Langezwaag, schijnt een goeie wedstrijd te zijn geweest...jammer dat ik er niet bij was..

My actual words on seeing the picture were "you lucky fuck" :D

I hope it's a good one, you hear a lot of horror stories.

@ Josty :lol: some of us understand swedish :p