Got myself a new car...

Jostyrostelli said:
Anders houden jullie even je smoel met die smerige taal! Heb net gegeten, t komt allemaal weer boven :| Ik hoor net dat Hoogersmilde verloren heeft tegen Langezwaag, schijnt een goeie wedstrijd te zijn geweest...jammer dat ik er niet bij was..

"Otherwise hold you just your face with that dirty language! Have neat eaten, t comes all prevent above I hear neat that Hoogersmilde lost has against Langezwaag, appears a good competition to its geweest...jammer that I it not by was."

Right?

If not, blame http://www.freetranslation.com/

bihus said:
mgkdk said:
@ Josty :lol: some of us understand swedish :p

Are you sure? I thought that not even they could understand it... :p

:lol: I don't know about them, but it's actually easier to understand if you hear it rather than read it.

vanMould said:
mgkdk said:
bihus said:
mgkdk said:

Are you sure? I thought that not even they could understand it... :p

:lol: I don't know about them, but it's actually easier to understand if you hear it rather than read it.

Which is more than you can say about danish ;)

Hvad mener du, det er da nemt at forst? dansk :p

bone said:
mgkdk said:

and you understand dutch?? :shock:

hehe, no not really, just some words, actually some words are the same in danish and dutch :)

Congrats on the new car.

Turbocharged four wheel drive. Yeah ! Baby, YEAH ! ! [/Austin Powers] :thumbsup:

very nice. here the only italian cars you can buy come with either a trailer (ferrari, maserati, lambo, etc) or a great tow truck package, or the lower end cars like fiats come in pairs (one you hope to drive one day and one for parts) :p
i need to go to europe!

Congrats on a dream car. . . Keep us up to date with what happens. I would love to see some more detail shots of the car. Think you can find a set of competition wheels? I think they were OZ, the multispoke rally rims?

Lancia Delta Integrale with those rims... in martini colors... ooooooh! :thumbsup:

Some more pics of the car can be found here: http://www.garaget.org/?car=11419

Ianspeed said:
Congrats on a dream car. . . Keep us up to date with what happens. I would love to see some more detail shots of the car. Think you can find a set of competition wheels? I think they were OZ, the multispoke rally rims?

Lancia Delta Integrale with those rims... in martini colors... ooooooh! :thumbsup:
Yeah some nice OZ Supertourismo would look great. But since they cost a lot and I like the Standard rims too I'm gonna stick with them for now.
The wheels used for competition are the ones that are fitted standard on the later Evoluzione models. They look fantastic but unfortunately they don't fit the earlier models.

The Integrale is also featured in the new Fifth Gear series where it takes on the BMW E30 M3 on their testtrack.

Who doesnt like a surprise!?!? I didn't mind finding out my car was slightly tuned to produce roughly 250 bhp :) So now I'm looking into booking a session on a Rototest to get exact output and finetune the fuelsetting.

Beautiful car. Must be a blast to drive! Be safe and have fun with it.

Congratulations! This car is part of automotive history!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lovely.. take some hi res pics <3 <3

logo said:
lovely.. take some hi res pics <3 <3
I'd like to but I don't have decent camea nor am I am that good of a photographer.

Ianspeed said:

Ok a little update as requested

The car is now on swedish plates and the rear mirror is fixed.

Got myself some oil this weekend which is about to be changed tommorrow. Also ordered are new uprated sparkplugs which better suit the EvoCars chip, an uprated clutch and new cambelt + tensioner.
Later on I'm thinking about replacing all bushes with uprated ones from Powerflex to tighten up the chassi. Also thinking about uprated shocks although I'm not to sure about that one since they are really expensive (Absolute minimum of 1500 - 1600 Pounds)

Anyway...washed the car today and took some pictures of which one is attached here.

http://img214.imageshack.**/img214/4251/deltany6xp.jpg