• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Gran Turismo 4 or GTA San Andreas?

Gran Turismo 4 or GTA San Andreas?

• Gran Turismo 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GTA San Andreas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oh man so i can spoil so thigns for you guys? lol

j/k but if you want me to tell you anything about the game let me know, well cause i have it. :mrgreen: 8)

"Book" it? I have made the guy who owns the shop (Spiderman) put aside a copy for the releasedate, Friday ... that should be enough ..

:lol: Justin prolly thought San Andreas don't come out for another year or so outside the US, or?

haz

just wanted to tell you guys that i got this cool ride in GTA San Ansreas. It looks like a cross between a 355 and 550 Maranello and its in RED!!

Theres a camera in CJ's house and i took some pics of it. you can take pics and save them ot ur memory card and have a gallery.

Funny thing too, while i was taking pics of the car, obviously in my hood at Grove St., this one guy got near it and then fuckin stole it, i ran after him for 4 blocks hoping hed crash and surely he did, he kept raming into a street light. I took him out the car and shot his ass needless to say.
:wink:
Im going cruise around in the city in my nice fast car.

I can't wait to cruise around on the BMX bike in that game. Apparently you can do grinds and ollie cars. I'm going to get me a gun, get me a bike, and just cruise around the town for a few hours. 8) God I love the Grand Theft Auto series. :D

Daniel said:
OMFG! That is crazy! Jostyrelli, diapers! Im going to sleep outside the game store! :eek: :eek: :eek: :?

Ah man don't insult me...it's JostyROSTELLI :)

i took two pics with my camera on the ferrari looking car but i cant post it now cuz my camera needs to be charged.

be back in an hour with those pics to give u guys some eye candy 8)

now bear with me, this camera i have is shit so pics are crystal clear but you can tell its San Andreas.

if you park ur car in the hood near some hommies they lean on the car when you get out or if you leave the car there.
IMAGE002.jpg

heres a better shot of the 355/550/random sports car

IMAGE001.jpg

the lights and the front spoiler but the back end has no wing and is really a 550 look-alike.

That model looks kinda low-poly. When they release it for PC, (they probably will and just want to milk the PS2 market first), hopefully they'll better the graphics some.

^ Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is coming out for PC for sure. Rockstar has an exclusivity deal with Sony - all GTA games come out for PS2 first and after a certain ammount of time get released for PC and xBox. The exact same thing happened with GTA3 and GTA:VC.

I've heard rumours that the wait may be as long as a year, but I would expect it sometime first or second quarter 2005.

The models are always very low-poly in GTA, but it is the perfect example of a game where the sense of atmosphere and production level are so incredibly high you don't even really notice the lack of flashy graphics at all. :) As someone who is really interested in video games, thats why I love the GTA series so much. :D

well by the time i get done with San Andreas im sure Vice City will be available for you viper :wink:

amazing fun i just had. i went to inside track betting, bet on the angry captain horse and the odds were 1:9. i bet $2000 and won $18,000!!!! I now have over $21,000, a nice ferrari looking car and a ninja bike after just going around town exploring having fun. :)

winning the horse race was so exciting especially going from $3000 to $21,000 in a min.

justin syder said:
well by the time i get done with San Andreas im sure Vice City will be available for you viper :wink:
Am i missing something here?
Vice City has been out for PC for a long long time now.

I know this is a bit pathetic, but one of the things I like best about GTA 3 and Vice City is the nostalgic sound track :oops: .

Viper007Bond said:
That model looks kinda low-poly. When they release it for PC, (they probably will and just want to milk the PS2 market first), hopefully they'll better the graphics some.

I mean, I really dont care that much about the graphics. It will not be bad at all at PS2, Nor look "real" on a computer so I dont see the big deal. ALso, when on a computer, stuff often happen, the system overloads, or there are other things you do instead. Also, for a computer to run a game like this fluently means you need a pretty good one. I for one would rather have a decent computer for everything else but gaming. Think I'm a bit old fashion. Sitting in front of the telly is just something different.

And of course justin knows that Vice City has been out for a long time, it was sarcasm. (right?) :wink:

Btw, a PSTWO (The smaller, lighter, prettier version) will cost the same as the old PS2. ABout 150 USD in Norway. That is a price I am willing to pay. Couldnt wait any more months now!

Playstation kick ass - Plug n' Play!

I have a kick ass computer - I wanna make use of it. :p