Gran Turismo 4 - Out 3rd December (14th in US)

Renesis, DAMN that picture is awsome. :woot:

jasonchiu said:
has n e one got plans to get the englsih version?

hell yeah... i have it pre-paid and everything..... just waiting for the call tomorrow morning to come pick it up

TF

Renesis said:
This one's for Justin :thumbsup:

post-11-1108942482.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WOW, my new desktop!! Cool-ass pic man, thanks!! Getting it tomorrow for my birthday! :) :thumbsup:

Haha, nice pic Ren.

As for GT4, I should have it tomorrow morning. It'll be in stores here this afternoon I believe or early tomorrow morning depending on the store. EBGames says on their website that they'll have it at 8 PM EST and since they're overnighting it to me, hopefully that means I get it tomorrow morning.

fuck... i work till 11 and all the stores will be closed tonight when i get out
fuck fuck fuck.....damn damn damn

ah well tomorrow morning

TF

Viper007Bond said:
Haha, nice pic Ren.

As for GT4, I should have it tomorrow morning. It'll be in stores here this afternoon I believe or early tomorrow morning depending on the store. EBGames says on their website that they'll have it at 8 PM EST and since they're overnighting it to me, hopefully that means I get it tomorrow morning.

Sooooooooo jealous @ Viper, and everyone else which has gotten their gaming hands on their GT4 copy :twisted:

I guess it will be out March 11.th in Europe. Anyone have another releasedate?? Must be updated ...

haz

do u guys think u can import the new cars and shit to the old ver. and do u tihnk there could be a mod to move the chinese save to english

wow all the mercedes in gt4 are making me drool! i'll be playing this game on friday.. it will be at my house tonight but because i'm at school i wont be able to play until friday :/

Still highly addicited to this game, so I've only been checking the forums every couple days.

Mods - keep the boards good and if anyone needs to get ahold of me quickly, send me an IM. ;)

Viper007Bond said:
Mods - keep the boards good and if anyone needs to get ahold of me quickly, send me an IM. ;)
But we're all addicted too! :p

You need some mods who aren't still addicted to the game! lol

Currently Listening To: Queer (The Most Beautiful Woman In Town Mix) - Garbage - Queer CD1 (1995)