Gran Turismo 5

I was looking at some of the images at Joystiq and these two images caught my eye.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ar/archie411/2010/09/17/jsmenugtauto02.jpg

I first thought that it was some wacky paint job then I noticed that it was the soap bubbles :lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ar/archie411/2010/09/17/jsmenumyhome01.jpg

Nice of them to include a "Get A life" Button :mrgreen:

Damn, I can't wait to change oil and wash my modified Fiat 500.

I don't think that all cars can be ricified and racified.....

I sure hope too, I want to transform the Prius into a mean racing machine :lol: And boy, does the racing Citroen GT look menacing!

BTW, am I the only one who's disappointed that my prized car is going to be washed by a bunch of blokes instead of sexy girls in bikinis?

BTW, am I the only one who's disappointed that my prized car is going to be washed by a bunch of blokes instead of sexy girls in bikinis?

I miss them, too. The blokes are more realistic I suppose. But do we have to watch? I wonder if the wash animation is different for each car.

I`m so glad I didn`t bother with Xbox and FM3.

I really like this video:
The way the amount of rain on the screen changes depending on speed, whether you're behind another car, if you're driving into the rain or in the same direction as the rain (start/finish straight) is really impressive. Also, the AI loses it at 1:38.

So we all know what the Dealer and Used Car Dealers are. What is that Car Delivery option? Any ideas?

Cars you get as a prize?
Cars you traded/bought from others online?
:dunno:

i'm looking more and more forward to this, i've been kinda down due to the driving in the demo...
but... race modification? painting? these are things that makes a Hemily happy

Some more details:

Challenge no.4 Oh YEAH! :D

BTW where's challenge no. 3???

I was wondering why you were so interested in Nascar :p It took me a while to notice the numbers.
Not showing the third Challenge? So they are still keeping secrets? Unbelievable! <_< :p

Oh and all those GIFs were from the Visual Effects trailer!

So it was those Nazi cars that were racing those VW vans in that video...:hmm:

Ooh, I hope they have the Willys Jeep in there too. That'll be an epic race!

Yeah, it'll be WW2 all lover again on the racetrack! :lol:

787B

Lemans

Night

Rain

Pure win.