Gran Turismo 5

The Veyron is the greatest car ever made, and on GT5 it is fun in a straight line. But it's not accurate, stock it tops out too early and it handles like a boat in a dry dock.

The Veyron is the greatest car ever made, and on GT5 it is fun in a straight line. But it's not accurate, stock it tops out too early and it handles like a boat in a dry dock.

Remember that you have to enter a special top speed mode (before even starting the car) to get to the advertised top speed.

GT5 should come with a special USB thumb drive that activates the Veyron's top speed if its in the USB slot.

Maybe the Furai is standard just because they couldn't get a proper interior for it.

Did any of you guys beat "Like The Wind" with the Furai? I gave mine some extra power by adding the high-rpm turbo and adjusted the transmission to increase the top speed, but I still seem to be a lot slower than the other cars, especially in Indianapolis.

Did any of you guys beat "Like The Wind" with the Furai? I gave mine some extra power by adding the high-rpm turbo and adjusted the transmission to increase the top speed, but I still seem to be a lot slower than the other cars, especially in Indianapolis.

Adjust aerodynamics 30 50.

Didn't adjust the aerodynamics yet. Gonna give it a try. :)

Did the 4 hour roadster event last night, and my word is 4 hours around Tsukuba in an mx5 boring.

Do Not Want.

But the throught of going through that in B-spec... with no pause... and no fast forward is even more terrifying.

AI uses them too... :p

Impossible to lose. With a turbo added and hard tyres, the entire track is flatout. In another news, I finally have found a DTM car in the used car lot, but it's a 93' alfa that costs 1.5 million and is 4wd. Would much prefer a 190e touring car :cry:.

Impossible to lose. With a turbo added and hard tyres, the entire track is flatout. In another news, I finally have found a DTM car in the used car lot, but it's a 93' alfa that costs 1.5 million and is 4wd. Would much prefer a 190e touring car :cry:.

You know theres a premium DTM car for 750,000?

I don't understand why the challenge is about DTM cars when they could have just made it for touring cars in general? I won a Toyota Altezza (Lexus IS) touring car that would be perfect for the challenge if it weren't for the DTM-only rule...:cry:

Last edited:
I don't understand why the challenge is about DTM cars when they could have just made it for touring cars in general? I won a Toyota Altezza (Lexus IS) touring car that would be perfect for the challenge if it weren't for the DTM-only rule...:cry:

The Lexus ISF concept IS eligible. :p

Is it a prize car?

Edit: Guess I have to wait until level 32...:p (I'm on 23 now).

Last edited:

Easily. Like was said before, adjust aero, slam the thing, and change the top speed as well. I set mine to I think 249 on Indy, somewhere around 211 for Daytona. Don't brake on Indy.