Gran Turismo 5

I found that upping the force feedback in the settings helped somewhat with speed wobble. I think I have it set to 6 or 7. I also turned off the the power assist, not sure if that is helping as well.

Yeah WTF is up with that? Once I'm going really fast in 7th gear in my F10 the wheel starts to vibrate for no reason, but only if the wheel is turning, not when it's straight.

Apart from that, it's an amazing machine; much more fun and easier to drive than the FGT. With the FGT, I had to use Skid Recovery Force to win that championship because without it, I wouldn't be able to come 1st. With the F10, all I used was TC on 5 and I demolished the AI. :D

Yeah WTF is up with that? Once I'm going really fast in 7th gear in my F10 the wheel starts to vibrate for no reason, but only if the wheel is turning, not when it's straight.

Wonkey bottoming simulation. You can hear the chassis "bonking" on the pavement as this is happening, and it jerks the wheel. The F10 must have infinite anti-droop.

gran-turismo.com
Update Notice (1.07)
Feb 24, 2011

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:

[Major Changes and New Features]
Friend Rankings
In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.

[Fixed Issues]
- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car's overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.

[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

It's too late every fucker has an X1 that they haven't earned.

I have it and I earned it.

It's ridiculous, people are giving them away on GTP constantly and online theres about 48.6 million of them on any given race.

Anyway does anyone elses game keep saying 'time and date wrong' when it's correct?

I have it and I earned it.

It's ridiculous, people are giving them away on GTP constantly and online theres about 48.6 million of them on any given race.

Anyway does anyone elses game keep saying 'time and date wrong' when it's correct?

Yeah, I will earn it and be proud about it. As silly as it may be.
I cave in, and got an insanely expensive, shiny new G27!

Congrats! I love mine. :D

What the hell!

My PS3 just quit my game unannounced to tell me there is a new update (1.07). Seriously?!?!? I was in the middle of an endurance race.:shakefist::shakefist:

Last edited:
About freaking time.

:D The difference is indeed huge. And I'm not even using clutch yet.

The ironing board was no longer cutting it. With the increased weight and FFB, it was jumping all over the place. So I quickly reassembled my old desk to mount the wheel on. Oh yeah, much better! Although the room is now semi-permanently transformed into a gt5 setup until I get bored with the game...

What the hell!

My PS3 just quit my game unannounced to tell me there is a new update (1.07). Seriously?!?!? I was in the middle of an endurance race.:shakefist::shakefist:

Yup, happened to me too, B-Spec Suzuka 1000km....

:D The difference is indeed huge. And I'm not even using clutch yet.

The ironing board was no longer cutting it. With the increased weight and FFB, it was jumping all over the place. So I quickly reassembled my old desk to mount the wheel on. Oh yeah, much better! Although the room is now semi-permanently transformed into a gt5 setup until I get bored with the game...

:D. You've had that Momo for way too long and I'm sure the G27 will treat you just as long.