Gran Turismo 5

The 83 civic

"it was no surprise that the 3 door model was the model focused on by driving enthusiasts"
"the 3 door model was based on the 4 seater sports car concept and is still beautiful today."

1982%20Honda%20Civic.jpg

I want to fuck that.

TMI, man, TMI...:p

Got to love being burned on the first and only online trade you have done with an online community. Not here, thankfully, but Reddit's GT5 community instead. I didn't even ask for anything special, literally just to be surprised by the car that came in. I guess getting nothing is a surprise after all.

On better news, I've been enjoying playing the newest events as of late. Not quite good enough to place well on the expert events, but I'll keep working on it.

New Ferrari seasonals are up. :D

captain_picard_full_of_win_500x381_xlarge.jpeg

EDIT: fffffuuuuuuu Enzo's kicking my shit.

Need turbos. That Le Mans race is HARD.

Last edited:
Played around with a few. Seems the 599 may have been the easiest. But need the speed of the enzo on Sarthe. Also used 430 Scud on one.

I couldn't get any Ferrari over the 650pp, closest was Enzo at like 640 or so. The Enzo just can't turn at all.

I've been just doing the lemans race over and over, finally got the 2.6 mil i needed for the mazda 787B :) Fastest lap was a 3:50, what are you all doing?

I've been just doing the lemans race over and over, finally got the 2.6 mil i needed for the mazda 787B :) Fastest lap was a 3:50, what are you all doing?

3:30 was a guestimate. The Enzo drives worse than a Veyron. :D
Cut the chicanes at a decent speed.

Did it with a 650bhp, 1100kg (as it should be) F40 on R-M tires. Still a bit hard catching that last Enzo, but not too bad.

I clocked a 3:24... super cuts and great clips $10 hair cut status. It's not whether you grind by an inch or a mile, grinding is grinding.

-Robert

I only found about a second of difference between the Enzo and 599 last night, believe there is a 25pp difference in them.

I tried out all the Ferraris in my garage and I have to say that the 599 is easily the worst (not slowest, worst), and the 458 and 430 Scuderia are tied as the best (Scud is a BIT more fun to drive, but 458 is faster).

Anyone doing the new Super GT events? What car are you guys using? I bought the Castrol Supra ('97) because it looks really cool, but doesn't drive that great and isn't that fast. I then switched to my Mugen Loctite NSX and it is brilliant (sound a lot better than the others also).

Last edited:
I have a Castrol NSX and a Nomad Diablo in my garage so I tried out each of those for a race, the NSX in Laguna Seca and Diablo in Cape Ring. The NSX is a joy to drive, the Diablo not so much...

Might get a Castrol Supra for an event as well since it's been one of my favourite cars in Gran Turismo since GT2.