Gran Turismo 5

The Redbull Livery version is one that Aston Martin was talking about. It becomes available in the dealership after you reach level 40 under Gran Turismo showroom. With the other 2, One can have the colour changed and the other is bare carbon fibre.

The one that can have the colour changed is in the dealership. Does the Redbull also appear in the dealership when i reach lvl40?

Yeah, I was surprised at that too. The first lap that I managed to keep it on the road was all it took.

Well, at least I have something to run B-Spec endurances now. Let's see how long the indy 500 takes...

QFT.

The last (and only) time I drove one was in the special event, I did the first few corners of the Nurburgring (unsuccessfully) a couple of times then thought "I can't be bothered with this shit" and then left it. After about 5 goes at this seasonal, the full first lap I completed without getting a red time was more than good enough for gold.

And now, apart from b-spec, I don't think I'll ever use it. It's just not fun to drive and it's too fast to control (I don't have a wheel).

yeah I just blew away the gold time with a 1.16.8, and that was sloppy as hell. I'm over 20K into the rankings haha.

And who wants to bet the track pack will be some of the stuff we expected GT5 to have in the first place?

Wow, I am having quite the time keeping this thing on the track with the controller. First time I've ever played with the X1 before.

I am all over the place.

Update: I got silver and I won't see my PS3 again any time soon. Excuse me while I hang my head in shame.

Last edited:
Just golded the X1 event with a 1:14 on my first try. And that includes a spinout.

Didn't find controlling the X1 too hard, but then again I am the guy that's put over 30k miles on it in A-spec (and another 80 in B).

I just did the 1.13 update and now GT5 won't accept the Online License Agreement (connection error or something like that), which means I can't go into GT mode and grab me X1 :'(

Looks like I'll be breaking out my PS3 again...

I would kill for a Tourist Trophy 2, just so long as they replicated counter-steering :D

Same here.

I got the gold on my fifth lap, the first four were fast enough but invalid because of going off track in various places. The X1 is really tricky to control with the pad without practice.

Is there a game with DLC where that isn't the case?

Red Dead Redemption with 'Undead Nightmare'?

I got the gold on my fifth lap, the first four were fast enough but invalid because of going off track in various places. The X1 is really tricky to control with the pad without practice.

I went around some corners at about 4mph and still made it. I dawdled and still beat it by 10 seconds, it's impossible for anyone to do a 1:44 in a clean lap.