Gran Turismo 5

Whoever came up with a 9 hour race at Tsukuba should be shot. Even with in-race saves, it's absolutely horrible.

I had one B-spec enduro to go (24 Ring) I still don't know if I can pit-save. Theres only 3 hours left so no point now.

I was actually wondering about that. Based on a brief run around the more complex of the go-kart tracks (21 seconds, beat that :p), the X2011 handles low speed cornering a bit better than the X2010. This is also possibly due to the G25 updates they've made.

Maybe he's struggling with the latest seasonal events featuring FGTs? :dunno:

I was gonna get the full DLC pack for $12, but then realized what a ripoff it is. Spa is awesome, obviously, but $5 for that and a go kart track? The car pack is shit for the most part too; X2011 is nice, but the rest are just racing versions of cars already in the game. If they would've released a real car pack featuring cars that weren't in the game yet (the latest Aston Martin is a 2006 DB9; there isn't a V8 Vantage, DBS, One-77, V12 Vantage, etc.) then I would happily pay the $8 they ask for it. The "Racing Gear Pack" ($3) and "Paint Pack" ($2) are useless to me.

Last edited:
The Nurburgring FGT seasonal is impossible, AI dust faces you. So I clip the grass too and do a 1080.
Or I clip the grass and then I am unable to steer.

The paint pack is probably the best one for me anyway. Spa is good but the paint pack gives you all kinds of chrome paints and color shift paints etc.

The cheapest PSN card I could find was 20 bucks anyway.

Yeah still one use only, but lots of good colors.

I spent almost 60 bucks on DLC for guitar hero 3 so I didn't mind this too much. I only play a few games these days.

The Nurburgring FGT seasonal is impossible, AI dust faces you. So I clip the grass too and do a 1080.
Or I clip the grass and then I am unable to steer.

It's a pretty easy seasonal. You should be able to win doing 7 minute lap times, which is only 20 faster than using a le mans car. I just did it again and ran 6:20 lap times and I won by other 50 seconds.

Just something I noticed a few days ago...

The Lambo Gallardo has a working odo/trip and fuel consumption readout on its dash. Weird how none of the other cars have anything other than a speedo and a tach (although the Focus does have a working boost gauge).

Just something I noticed a few days ago...

The Lambo Gallardo has a working odo/trip and fuel consumption readout on its dash. Weird how none of the other cars have anything other than a speedo and a tach (although the Focus does have a working boost gauge).

From the top of my head I can remember a few that have boost gauges and oil pressure gauges too, so I wouldn?t say it?s just the Gallardo.

From the top of my head I can remember a few that have boost gauges and oil pressure gauges too, so I wouldn?t say it?s just the Gallardo.

Oh? Which cars? I only recently started using interior views, but of all the cars I've driven only the Gallardo and Focus have more than a speedo/tach, with the Gallardo having the digital readouts.

I need to check, but I think the F40 has a boost gauge and the Miura has an oil pressure gauge.

Also, stereo headset rules.

All of the new touring cars have multiple gauges. The MX5 has oil pressure, the RX-7 and skylines have boost. Those are the only ones I've driven.

PD said they fixed Tsukuba save error but they didn't... Now it happened 4h into the race.