Gran Turismo 5

drifting is so 2001/2006... :yucky:

to me, drifting was a way to learn how to grip properly, and how to control throttle. and sometimes I do it just for fun. but doing only that is bit narrow minded..

4ts5ds7.jpg

5xhzaj4.jpg

4q7t66s.jpg

67iqg05.jpg

61vujys.jpg

6c7cqc3.jpg

ag0002a.jpg

ag0010a.jpg

ag0024a.jpg

ag0022a.jpg

I see the Polyphony guys know exactly why anyone using the Ferrari are going to be looking behind them :thumbsup:

slightly sideways on the topic:
Has anyone every tried doing the multi-screen game play with GT3/4? If you connect up to 6 systems you can set up a single player with 6 screens. Forza 2 recently added the support as well. I think GT5 is gonna go higher than that.

Those in-car screenshots look pretty good, I'm impressed.

Now all my reasons for buying Forza AND GT has finally been extinguished.

... because?

he no longer has need for forza schmorza. :p

Ah, I think I get it now. What he meant is that he will only have to buy GT now. I thought that he wouldn't buy any of the two first.

The official GT website is now available in english, a (partly) new trailer and new pics of GT5:p have been released:

*clicky*

Last edited:
Aww, the first ? sec. of seing the TT rearlight I thought it was a Porsche. Other than that, damn nice. If the engine sounds are anything near that in-game they have come a long way :thumbsup:

Oh God!!! I've just seen the video!!

I need some tissues...:rolleyes:

Definetly the closest we will probably be to drive one of those beauties. Definetly I'm going to buy a PS3 and I don't care if I will have to pay 600? for it and Sony will be giving me shitty service. Gran Turismo it's Gran Turismo.

Oh God!!! I've just seen the video!!

I need some tissues...:rolleyes:

Definetly the closest we will probably be to drive one of those beauties. Definetly I'm going to buy a PS3 and I don't care if I will have to pay 600? for it and Sony will be giving me shitty service. Gran Turismo it's Gran Turismo.

Here here! :thumbsup: