Gran Turismo 6

I broke my rule, I used the 40th anniversary GT40 to win the novice race. Then for some reason I spent 300k credits modifying the Merc GT for no reason whatsoever. I spent the money then turned the console off.

So I haven't, but are we all just gonna do the Merc glitch?
You could buy every single car. The good thing about every car being inside a dealership, you know what you have bought.

Kotaku posted an updated article about the glitch.

It looks like the 20 million credit limit doesn't apply to your "wallet" (or whatever its called). The 20 million credit limit only applies to the transaction amount. So you could keep doing the Mercedes glitch over and over again and get a lot more than 20 million credits in your "wallet".

This makes a lot more sense because of the ability to purchase credits.

You don't have to reach certain levels to before you can purchase certain cars like in GT5?

I am too lazy to google "gt6 mercedes glitch".
Probably too proud too. :p

i can't even afford to do the glitch, it sucks... i have mostly fun building cars, not racing in the GT games :p

It has been two weeks, has anybody raced online? How was it? Was it fun?

Some other nice little touches I noticed:

-With a wheel w/ pedals you can now reverse using the throttle unlike before where reverse was only mapped to the triangle button
-The ridiculous drafting from GT5 is gone; now if you're closely behind a car on a straight you're not being sucked into it. :p

I really don't like the kart races. They are far too twitchy on the kart tracks with a pad rather than wheel.
I also can't get to grips with the final Goodwood event. Best I've managed was still a few tenths off silver. Quite annoying as I got gold on the others with no issues.

Edit: Whacked the steering sensitivity right up and did it by nearly 2 seconds.

Last edited:
I despise that fucking Red Bull thing! I couldn't drive it in the GT5 events and I can't drive it in the GT6 event. Fuck you Newey for causing a bronze blot on my otherwise gold Goodwood record.

In other news, it's quite easy to roll cars if you hit kerbs at the wrong angle. I keep flipping my Clio and Evo.

In other news, it's quite easy to roll cars if you hit kerbs at the wrong angle. I keep flipping my Clio and Evo.

or to hard with hard suspension, though jumping though the sand @ willow springs with the Trans Am like Bandit is quite fun xD and lol i rolled @ Trial mountain with the DC2 Integra at one of the b license tests :lol:

I despise that fucking Red Bull thing! I couldn't drive it in the GT5 events and I can't drive it in the GT6 event. Fuck you Newey for causing a bronze blot on my otherwise gold Goodwood record.

Have you tried putting the steering sensitivity right up? It makes it much easier to drive.

All of Europe bought, got some of Asia bought... I stopped when I got to Honda. :|
In GT5 my Panda rolled when traction control was turned on, this doesn't happen in GT6.

So finally with standard cars being paintable, I got a close match.

http://imageshack.**/a/img547/1466/p9id.jpg

Perfect two car garage.

http://imageshack.**/a/img546/164/xbhv.jpg

Fully tuned with nitrous, the Panda is pretty fucking quick.