Gran Turismo 6

ChrisSRT4

Car(s)
ST Neon

Seems to be some mention of it. Hope to hear more in the near future. :mrgreen:

T-minus six years and counting.

Nothing new. First, that video is over a year old and second, everyone knew GT6 was already in development since before GT5 came out.

I think the biggest news concerning GT6, even if it isn't official yet I think, is that GT6 will be a PS4 title.

I think the biggest news concerning GT6, even if it isn't official yet I think, is that GT6 will be a PS4 title.

Lets just hope that their idea of launch title has changed just slightly since GT5. At least PD seem to have learned to hold back on the info until they are sure they actually have something release worthy. I will just think of GT6 as a 2015 title and be pleasantly surprised by anything earlier than that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make a Gran Turismo 6 Prologue as a PS4 launch title and then release the full version one or two years later.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make a Gran Turismo 6 Prologue as a PS4 launch title and then release the full version one or two years later.

Beat me to it.

It worked for GT5, so I don?t see a reason not to do it again.

I agree with everyone on the Prologue. Hopefully the release won't be as postponed as GT5 was.

"OMG they just hit import from GT5 to GT6 on all the cars. "

I'd hope that GT6/PS4 would finally see the death of all those 'standard' cars which basically date back to GT3. Although I wouldn't put it past them to keep them on as 'heritage' or 'classic' models in order to boost the car count.

GT5 cars will probably look fine in GT6. As Gingertom said, it's the standards that need to go.

GT5 cars will probably look fine in GT6. As Gingertom said, it's the standards that need to go.

I can't be bothered to dig up the quote but I think I remember Kaz talking about ensuring that they made the premium models detailed enough for use on next gen consoles, so that shouldn't be a problem. They cannot possibly justify bringing over the standard models to the PS4.

Sounds. The sounds must be improved, the ones from GT5 all sound like a vacuum cleaner.

This x1,000,000.

They need to stop recording in a hermetically sealed vault.

THIS

Every time I play Forza or even Goddamn LFS I keep thinking "Why, Polyphony, WHYYYY???!?!?!?!"

I don't care if the sounds are made from the ground up in a computer, I want it to sound GOOD, FFS!

agreed with the sounds of it all!
get rid of that never ending list of standard cars and give us some solid Premiums!

Instead of dropping the standard cars, how about making premium versions to replace them? A little trimming would be good. We don't really need four versions of 17hp Fiat 500s in the game. Just one version, and then an X1/9, for example.

Instead of dropping the standard cars, how about making premium versions to replace them? A little trimming would be good. We don't really need four versions of 17hp Fiat 500s in the game. Just one version, and then an X1/9, for example.

I agree.

Why have the 500F, 500R etc?Why 250 versions of the R32, R33 and R34?

Give us ONE version, and make it a GOOD one.

It gets really ridiculous when you look at the S2000s and 350Zs:

Honda S2000 '99
Honda S2000 (EU) '99
Honda S2000 (US) '99

Honda S2000 '01
Honda S2000 (EU) '01
Honda S2000 (US) '01

Honda S2000 '03
Honda S2000 (EU) '03
Honda S2000 (US) '04

Honda S2000 '06 (Premium)

Honda S2000 Type V '00
Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00
Honda S2000 Type V (US) '00

Honda S2000 Type V '01
Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '01
Honda S2000 Type V (US) '01

Honda S2000 Type V '03

Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03
Nissan 350Z (Z33, US) '03

:neutral:

Apart from some differences between the '99-'03 and the '04+ models (and Type-V models) of the S2000, that's basically 17 versions of the same car. At least with the Skylines every car is different (different year or model) while the S2000s and 350Zs have multiple copies of the exact same car with the only difference being where they're from (US, EU).

I'm not really complaining because maybe there are some people who would rather have either the Japanese, Euro, or US version of the same year S2000, the more choice the better, but the only omission I want in GT6 is standard models; they simply don't belong in a PS4 game.

Last edited: