Gran Turismo 6

:lol:

Here's an insane combination: 'Rainmaster' series, Pagani Huyara and sports hard tyres. Fourth gear wheelspin? Powersliding your way through Eau Rouge, completely blinded by the spray from cars ahead? Wheeeeee :cool:

So finally with standard cars being paintable, I got a close match.

Standard cars were paintable in GT5. I have dozens of standard cars in my GT5 garage that have been repainted.

Standard cars were paintable in GT5. I have dozens of standard cars in my GT5 garage that have been repainted.

If I remember correctly, standard cars could not have their wheels replaced, but painting was available.

If I remember correctly, standard cars could not have their wheels replaced, but painting was available.

Actually, after a patch they could even have wheel changes, IIRC, but it was that late there were few people playing to notice.

Actually, after a patch they could even have wheel changes, IIRC, but it was that late there were few people playing to notice.

:lol:

Pretty much! I had it in my head "standard = OEM wheels".

Yes, forgot about that. :oops:

Really? :| :lol:

Speaking of wheels, the 15 inch steel hubcabs can be fitted on many inappropriate cars. :mrgreen:

Uggghhh, after GT5 I swore I would never buy a GT game again.......

Have you tried putting the steering sensitivity right up? It makes it much easier to drive.

I'll give it a go, thanks.

or to hard with hard suspension, though jumping though the sand @ willow springs with the Trans Am like Bandit is quite fun xD and lol i rolled @ Trial mountain with the DC2 Integra at one of the b license tests :lol:

The Evo's suspension is standard and the Clio only has the basic (untuneable) suspension mod. It's the last corner at Bathurst and one of the corners at Madrid that do it most. Just have to stay off the curbs.

Please say we can still Viper in the dirt.

SRT Viper GTS '99 you can, yes :)

Edit: as for the Red Bull....I share your pain. I just could not figure that car out at all in GT5. For the Goodwood drive, I babied it big time and snagged a gold time so that was it for me, never setting (virtual) foot in one again :lol:

Last edited:
Microtransactions is the cancer of the gaming industry, GT6 has been infected with it. I have unlocked the IA races and you basically need a $3.5 mil race car for some of the races. But they removed B Spec mode and halfed the prize money for the Indy Motor Speedway race. This is definitely a move to force people to buy in-game credits. I have been playing GT since GT1, I bought my PS3 for GT5, but if GT7 has microtransactions I will stop buying it and I hope many others will do the same. This microtransaction BS has to die!

^
Which is why I've spent 200 million free credits and counting...

I'm not willing to buy in game credits, that was the whole point of my post.

he was more pointing back a few pages on the Mercedes Glitch i think :p

Microtransactions is the cancer of the gaming industry, GT6 has been infected with it. I have unlocked the IA races and you basically need a $3.5 mil race car for some of the races. But they removed B Spec mode and halfed the prize money for the Indy Motor Speedway race. This is definitely a move to force people to buy in-game credits. I have been playing GT since GT1, I bought my PS3 for GT5, but if GT7 has microtransactions I will stop buying it and I hope many others will do the same. This microtransaction BS has to die!

Kazunori said that the pay out overall should be the same as GT5, so getting money should be just as fast as it was in GT5. Also, he mentioned that the seasonals with large payouts will be coming to GT6 as well to help people get credits quickly. Without the seasonal races in GT5, the grind for getting credits would have been three times as long. How does GT6 compare to getting money in GT5 without seasonal races?

Are any of the other races like the Indy Race?

I'm not willing to buy in game credits, that was the whole point of my post.

He got the credits for free, he didn't pay for them. There is a glitch in the game where you can get hundreds of millions of credits very easily. It also can not be easily fixed with a patch since the glitch involves deleting the installed patches to get it to work.

Last edited:
If I want to cheat with glitches I can install a cheat pkg that will give me $50 million a race. I haven't needed to cheat even once in GT5 and I have almost 400 cars and $8 million credits left. By saying that I need to use a glitch to get the necessary credits to play the game as I want is proving my point. They lowered the prize money and removed B Spec to make people without CFW (or ability to do the glitch) to buy in game credits.

If I want to cheat with glitches I can install a cheat pkg that will give me $50 million a race. I haven't needed to cheat even once in GT5 and I have almost 400 cars and $8 million credits left. By saying that I need to use a glitch to get the necessary credits to play the game as I want is proving my point. They lowered the prize money and removed B Spec to make people without CFW (or ability to do the glitch) to buy in game credits.

Did you see my above post?

Since I don't have the game, I can only go off of what other people are saying. You are the first person I have seen say that the credit pay out is a lot lower than in GT5.

Kazunori, the creator of GT, said that the game was not designed around microtransactions. They are only there for people who want to get immediatly access to cars. He said that if they remove the microtransactions, making money in GT6 would be the same as in GT5.

Removing B-Spec mode does not mean they are forcing people to buy credits. B-Spec mode was very unpopular so Polyphony decided to remove it. I never used B-Spec mode to farm for credits in GT5 yet I was still able to purchase over 800 cars and still have almost 20 million sitting in the bank.

Removing B-Spec mode does not mean they are forcing people to buy credits. B-Spec mode was very unpopular so Polyphony decided to remove it. I never used B-Spec mode to farm for credits in GT5 yet I was still able to purchase over 800 cars and still have almost 20 million sitting in the bank.

I concur. B-spec wasn't much of a game changer. The races was twice as longer than the A-spec races. 3 laps became 6. 10 laps became 20. The payout wasn't as great as A-spec. It wasn't quite much, but it may appeal to some people

Kazunori, the creator of GT, said that the game was not designed around microtransactions. They are only there for people who want to get immediatly access to cars. He said that if they remove the microtransactions, making money in GT6 would be the same as in GT5.

There was this interview(or article) stating so. The microtransactions were hidden from the main menu, and instead needed to access a few screens before being introduced with the prices. It purely was optional. But, from what I've heard, the microtransactions in Forza are more aggressive. They are placed in clear view of the players, implying and suggesting the players that it was necessary to spend in order to advance in the game.

But, in my point of view, microtransactions are still microtransactions no matter where you hide it, or how you advertise it. Some ludicrously rich players will definitely cough up some cash just for some imaginary currency. Profits will be gained no matter how.

That's just my opinion, though.