Gran Turismo 6

Man I still can't update my game. I have this error code of some sort. I'm really sad :(

Seeing Bobele and the others running alongside me is creepy sometimes. :lol:

Last edited:
Unlike most people, I find the engine sounds to be just fine...for the most part. What's really irritating is that the Enzo still sounds like a 458 and the Aventador & Murcielagos still sound like they're missing a couple of cylinders. What's even more irritating about the Enzo is that in the early days of GT5 it actually did sound like a V12, but after a patch it started to sound like a V8 for some reason...

From a GT5 demo:
[video=youtube;-mJx8dXdZMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mJx8dXdZMM[/video]

How it sounds now:
[video=youtube;dd_G-Sodqrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd_G-Sodqrw[/video]

whyyy.jpg

Last edited:
Fireworks at La Sarthe during night races... did GT5 have that?

Yes, also at the SS7 track and the N24 Nordschleife track during night time. To the sounds, but i think GT6 sounds alot better than GT5, they definetely improved most cars from Idle to about midrange of the rev counter. It sounds alot meatier compared to GT5

Ordered GT6 on Amazon, now I must wait.

That's why I got it as a digital download. It was 5 eur more than getting it through amazon and waiting, and 5 eur cheaper than walking into a store and grabbing the disc.

After the whole GTA V digital download fiasco, I am afraid to buy another digital download for my PS3 (I'll still gladly take the free games through PS+).

GTA V digital edition is still broken on the PS3 and neither Rockstar nor Sony have said anything about fixing it.

Last edited:
That's why I got it as a digital download. It was 5 eur more than getting it through amazon and waiting, and 5 eur cheaper than walking into a store and grabbing the disc.

Digital download was $20 more, otherwise I would have done that.

Damn, that Ascari track is one tricky mofo.

After more tries I still can't update GT6. Gave me an error code (80029564). I never had this problem before

The day I bought it, I had to try a few times to get the huge first day update.
The latest, much smaller update went on without a problem.

My 1.02 patch just wouldn't want to install itself. The filesize is 1255MBs. Maybe if I try a bit sooner, will it be better?

I just installed the 1.02 patch, it solved a lot of the credit issue for me. Because some of the race cars' price are halved, so that brings the game back to GT5's prize money earning ratio. Hopefully they will patch in B Spec mode.

I just installed the 1.02 patch, it solved a lot of the credit issue for me. Because some of the race cars' price are halved, so that brings the game back to GT5's prize money earning ratio. Hopefully they will patch in B Spec mode.

I just got my National A license and I have about 2 million credits, no glitch, no grinding, just 200% bonus.

Also re: B-Spec NOOOOOO

I already got the IA license before the patch, so no bonus for me.

So how much money do you guys have so far? I'm halfway through iA and have just over 10 million (no glitches/bonuses). :)

I was thinking of which LMP/Group C car to buy for some of the iA events and realized that my Toyota 7 that I bought for the Historic Racecar event is plenty fast enough. The only downside is that it doesn't have headlights so it might be a bit tricky at night in the later endurance races. :p If I do have to buy one I'll probably go for the Toyota 88C-V since I have experience with it from GT5 and it's way more powerful (and lighter) than the later LMP cars. :D

I really love the GT-R R35 Touring Car. I'm using it for most of the events in iA (with PP limits of 550-650) and it's just such a perfect car to drive because unlike any other GTR racecar it has AWD while still being powerful (650+ hp stock) and lightweight (1215 kg). I've always loved how it looked also:

N%25C3%25BCrburgring+Nordschleife

The chameleon paintjob (almost looks chrome) with the matte black and carbon fiber is a lovely mixture.

Last edited:
I've finished the S class races. Only the 125 shifter kart race series is left.

Money wise, currently sitting at 16.9 million.

With the bonus, Group GT3 series pays about 1 million, and the 24 minute of Nurburgring pays 600,000. Total time to do both is 1hr30min (1 hr for the series and 28 min for the enduro).

So how much money do you guys have so far? I'm halfway through iA and have just over 10 million (no glitches/bonuses). :)

I was thinking of which LMP/Group C car to buy for some of the iA events and realized that my Toyota 7 that I bought for the Historic Racecar event is plenty fast enough. The only downside is that it doesn't have headlights so it might be a bit tricky at night in the later endurance races. :p If I do have to buy one I'll probably go for the Toyota 88C-V since I have experience with it from GT5 and it's way more powerful (and lighter) than the later LMP cars. :D

I really love the GT-R R35 Touring Car. I'm using it for most of the events in iA (with PP limits of 550-650) and it's just such a perfect car to drive because unlike any other GTR racecar it has AWD while still being powerful (650+ hp stock) and lightweight (1215 kg). I've always loved how it looked also:

N%25C3%25BCrburgring+Nordschleife

The chameleon paintjob (almost looks chrome) with the matte black and carbon fiber is a lovely mixture.

I currently have about 1.5 million, but I spent 500k on Senna's outfit (judge me) and some 150k on assorted cars and parts. I feel no need AT ALL to grind or buy credits.
And DAMN, that paintjob looks great!