Gran Turismo 6

That part is kinda boring, but the scenery is too pretty. The sky during the night races is mesmerizing.

On the straights. :p

It's too bad they left it out of the enduro races. Maybe they're saving it for later for the supposed "real" enduro races like in GT5. :)

I remember a year 8 school camping trip in which we dropped by Mt Panorama on the way and took the busses on a lap of the track.

I remember a year 8 school camping trip in which we dropped by Mt Panorama on the way and took the busses on a lap of the track.

:lol:
Those tight turns on a bus must have been interesting.

Well, remember my problem of getting my copy of GT6 updated due to error code 80710736/23? I've subscribed for PS+ just for the auto update and it worked for me.

I have to say, the M4 was a bit of a letdown. I was expecting more of a better car than the old M3. And it can't up tuned nor upgraded in much sense. But the update got everything working, which is nice for me.

How do you 'hack a car'?

So my brother got me a giftcard to GameStop for Christmas, I don't know why, so I used it on GT6 and then forgot all about it.

I love the GT games, but hate the license tests. Are there any established saved games I can safely download to bypass that nonsense?

I've noticed that the AI is better during the endurance races. I remember during the Silverstone race I did a few weeks ago how I was in 1st place (in a Zonda R) and about to finish the race but was taking the last corner easy since my tires were bad and the 2nd place car (McLaren F1 race car) overtook me like a real person who wanted to win.

Today I did the Nurburgring 24-Minute race and noticed how some AI cars got out of my way (but some also didn't...assholes :p) because I was way faster than them in my GT-R Touring Car. I also had a little battle going with a Viper race car who overtook me a couple of times and had very human-like behaviour. That was pretty cool, but that race was way too easy for me and won by over 1.5 mins mainly because all the cars start on racing tires and it starts to rain at the start of the race (I used inters for the whole race while pitting once).

Edit:

Also, the newest seasonals feature the Diablo GT2, Elise race car, and Plymouth XNR Ghia in time trials. All the seasonals so far feature prize cars that you win during career mode; when I got the Plymouth I sold it because I already had that Corvette Stingray concept which was the same kinda car but faster and I got 300k for it so at the time it seamed like a good idea, but that didn't turn out so well since I had to spend 1million cr. to get it back. I also sold the Diablo when I got it because I hated how it handled and sounded, but obviously I had to buy it again for 300k. I improved it a bit by giving it some more power (while also lightening it) and by getting rid of those stupid cylindrical air intakes (?) on the roof so it went from this:

maxresdefault.jpg

to this:

diablogt2.jpg

Looks way better IMO, but the car is still a Diablo and will eat you alive for looking at the steering wheel wrong.

The '96 Elise race car I have is just a blast to drive. :D

Last edited:
I am surprised how much better the RedBullX2014extremeracer Vettel Edition race car '14 RM Birthday Prize Edition Blue Paintjob is sounding compared to the one in GT5.

I just got around to doing the X2014 challenges and was hugely surprised at how much easier they were compared to the X2010 ones in GT5....which I still haven't done after trying for ages :lol:

Welp, I just finished first in the 24 Minutes Of LeMans for the first time. This time I took on the pack with the Red Bull X2014 Junior.

Honestly I never knew I could race a Red Bull in any of the career races. IMO, RB junior only works on the Spa LeMans because of the higher number of curves and shorter straights. The Junior isn't built for speed so corners are its best friend. Then I failed miserably at Sarthe, because I lacked straight line speed.

The Cusco Subaru Impreza GT300 with the step 3 Turbo/Full Aero/Race Medium is pretty much unbeatable on the 24 min N?rburgring. 1st Lap is 6:30 min range, 2nd Lap due to 100% rain is in the 6:50~45 min range. Then I pit for tyres and splash and dash in 3rd Lap and end the lap with an 2+min margin.
Haven't tackled La Sarthe yet, not sure about to go High Speed Merc C9 or distance with the Audi R18 or go with the Mazda 787B :think:

What configuration is closest to the real N?rburgring during the Touristenfharten?