Gran Turismo 6

There are three: the shortest one, that they call "Nordschleife", the one with a few more turns called "TypeV" and the longest, called "N?rburgring 24h".

I guess it's the first one, then?

Yup, the first one. I guess TypeV includes the short version of the GP track and the 24h layout includes the long one, minus a few corners.

Thank you. :)

Type V is the configuration used in VLN races, which includes the small version of the GP track, and the 24h config includes the long GP track minus the Mercedes-Benz Arena, which is part of the paddock at the 24h races.

Type V is the configuration used in VLN races, which includes the small version of the GP track, and the 24h config includes the long GP track minus the Mercedes-Benz Arena, which is part of the paddock at the 24h races.

Ah, I see.
I was a bit confused because the usual layout used in stickers, etc has the lower portion of the track that it's not present on the "Nordschleife" layout in GT6.

Guys, I was wondering, why did GT6 didn't have any F1-like simulator.

I've been racing around Monza, Silverstone, Suzuka, Spa, and the other tracks that were in the F1 calendar with the Red Bull Standards. I felt that the Standards were the closest to an F1 car. I haven't yet invested in the Formula Gran Turismo though since I thought the Red Bulls were adequate.

I was also wondering why didn't Arcade Mode had tyre wear nor fuel consumption. It could surely be fun if to pit in the midst of a 60 lap battle at Spa. You know, the realism feel in the races.

I just found out that fitting race brakes in a 500 Abarth and NOT stiffening the suspension makes is lift the rear under breaking.
It even topples over! :lol:

WTF?!?

They've finally added another Vision GT car!

It's like a 2002 Turbo :O

Last edited:
Finally!

Those squared-off LED-tube DRLs look strangely familiar............ :hmm:

I've had a go with the BMW Vision GT and I have to say it isn't as sluggish as the Merc version of it. This one took corners with ease. Perhaps the designers were right, they did infuse the car with the company's spirit.

Though one thing that I'm slightly dismayed is the design. It isn't as mad as the sketches. I mean the sketches look awesome, looks futuristic, but the BMW VGT looks, in my opinion, like a spaceship-themed M235i.

I wish the black version had the racing stripes like the white one does :(

I was wondering why didn't the black version had the ///M themed stripes. It looks nice in black but, the stripes could've made it better.

[video=youtube;S7XzavG07-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S7XzavG07-I[/video]

Looks like these will be coming out weekly. :D

One of the newer seasonals feature a Skyline TT at Autumn Ring. Only R32, R33, and R34 models are allowed (530PP limit). I was interested in seeing how the R33 and R34 compared tuned up to 530PP (power only) and I got some interesting results. Even though the R33 ended up with around 30HP more and is a bit lighter, the R34 easily beat the 1:25.000 gold time while the fastest time I got for the R33 was around 1.5s slower. The R34 felt much sharper while the R33 felt heavier and under-steered a lot more. Pretty interesting how both cars share a lot of the same components, but even with 30HP less the R34 is considerably faster. :)

Chassis and electronics, probably.:)

New GT6 Senna Tribute Video Reveals ?83 WSR British F3 Car
May 21st, 2014 by Jordan

The latest Ayrton Senna Tribute video teaser has been officially released by Polyphony Digital, and it includes our first in-game look at some of the new content, including Senna?s Lotus 97T and 1978 DAP Kart.

The video also reveals Senna?s West Surrey Racing formula car, which he used to win the 1983 British F3 championship in dramatic fashion.

As announced, the free GT6 Senna content will be released Tuesday, May 27th. Stay tuned for more info!

Last edited: