Gran Turismo 6

New seasonals feature a hotlap at the Indy road coarse using the new Nismo GT-R and holy fuck that car is good.

a bit slippery when you brake hard @ Laguna Seca, but that sweet rotary sound :burnrubber:

Damn those NASCAR cars are terrible.
Also, fuck the AI and their habit of PIT maneuvering.

Yeah, those NASCAR races felt like trying to get a hippo to do swan lake. It may work, but it'll never be natural.

:lol:
Very accurate description.

Bought the game :) Started installing yesterday evening, had to go to sleep after 2 hours and 47%... It managed to install it self overnight after all.

MXM, you just lost the Holiday bonus, where you could get easily earn a few million credits. :p

Ugh, the Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo is a terrible car. How does a car with a 1:1 power to weight ratio NOT TURN AT ALL?!

I am more annoyed with the Nissan.
600+bhp in a front-wheel-drive car, what a lovely idea!

Last edited:
I couldn't find it last night when I played. I'm excited for the SRT Vision GT though. Do want.

I couldn't find it last night when I played. I'm excited for the SRT Vision GT though. Do want.

To get it you must complete a clean lap of La Sarthe in the GT Academy thingie.
To be able to do that, you need to get a bronze trophy in the three previous events of the same GT Academy thingie, but you get cars, so go do it. :D

Speaking of which, whoever was tasked with positioning those cones to keep you from cutting corners should be slapped with one. Because putting them so you hit one if you try to use the best line for the track is a great idea.<_<

I haven't played GT6 for a long time. Have they put in any new cars that aren't Vision GT?

Speaking of which, whoever was tasked with positioning those cones to keep you from cutting corners should be slapped with one. Because putting them so you hit one if you try to use the best line for the track is a great idea.

To be able to do that, you need to get a bronze trophy in the three previous events of the same GT Academy thingie, but you get cars, so go do it. :D

No you don't. I got to the Porsche curves and got the dreaded 'lap invalidated' message after going wide. I had to get ready to go out soon, so I finished the lap to see what it might have been then exited out....it gave me the car anyway :lol:

Interesting.