Gran Turismo PSP

Well, finally I got the game to work and all I can say is...

I LOVE IT! ^_^

Yes, I know nobody likes it but I do. and I just can't wait to do some Ad-Hoc races with my friends :D

There comes the surprise of the centuary :p

There comes the surprise of the centuary :p

:lol:

GT PSP was always going to be a port of GT4 for the PSP. And finally GT PSP has been a port of GT4 to the PSP so I wasn't disappointed at all to find that out. YES, it needs a career mode but I'm going to spend most of the time playing in Ad-Hoc mode so I won't miss it.

Besides I like how dealerships change depending on the days. It's like a roulette and you never know what you might be able to buy first. I was lucky enough that Honda was one of the four first dealerships I could buy my first car from, so I could get my hands on a Honda S2000 :p

EDIT: BTW somone managed to hook up a Wheel to the PSP so he can play GT PSP with it :lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0FRTsCCA7w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Is there a way to delete or sell the cars that you bought by accident or don't want?

I was wondering that, what if eventually you have two of the same car?

I finally got the Bugatti dealership to show up, the Veyron is fucking fast. :lol:

^ What did you expect :p

I still didnt play this. Still having second thoughts about upgrading :( Why cant they make everything work in one firmware.....

^ What did you expect :p

I still didnt play this. Still having second thoughts about upgrading :( Why cant they make everything work in one firmware.....

I had the same second thoughts, but I saw the firmware running in a friend's PSP and it looked quite fast and well biult. Then I decided to change, I don't think there's anything for you to worry about ;)

I wouldn't worry about upgrading to an official firmware, and if you're referring to the custom firmware, I just went from 5.00 M33 to 5.50 GEN-B with no problems.

^
Done.

The problem with the Veryon is the rear side-lights are always on, and you only race Veyrons and Speed 12's.

Well what else is supposed to keep up with it?

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 is just pure win though. Completely undrivable, but they didn't care.

I wanted 5 million to buy an F1 car, so i did the drift mode and I got to a 420,000 score and then it auto rolls to 999,999. So I quit the game and it only gave me the 420K. :(

EDIT:: The Escudo is terrible, the 350z R can out run it. :blink:

Last edited:
Well what else is supposed to keep up with it?

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 is just pure win though. Completely undrivable, but they didn't care.

For me, one of the biggest challenges I ever faced in GT4 was trying to do a full, clean lap of the Nurburgring in that thing without any driving aids.:shock2: It spent literally 3/4 of the time spinning it's wheels!:driving:

I would like to retract my previous statement..

Here is my new one:

Until GT5 comes out on PS3, GTPSP is one of the best games of all time... I'm having a blast playing this game.

Think of it as a brand new portable game. It's unfair to compare it with its bigger desktop counterparts. You wouldn't compare a mobile NFS with it's PC counterpart, would you? Then why do it with GT.

I would like to retract my previous statement..

Here is my new one:

Until GT5 comes out on PS3, GTPSP is one of the best games of all time... I'm having a blast playing this game.

Think of it as a brand new portable game. It's unfair to compare it with its bigger desktop counterparts. You wouldn't compare a mobile NFS with it's PC counterpart, would you? Then why do it with GT.

asides from the fact that it is gt4 with a few new cars added in and features taken out.

asides from the fact that it is gt4 with a few new cars added in and features taken out.

It is GT4 with added cars and features taken out, but GT4 was SO good that even without those features it is still a very good game in today's standards. And let's not forget we are talking about a PSP game not proper console/PC one. so even if it doesn't have the full features it is still a really good game.

BTW Ad-Hoc Party Random Mode kicks ass! :lol:
But you have to be careful with the handicaps otherwise you'll find yourself racing the Ferrari 2007 F1 against a Peugeot 207 XSi (true story :lol:)

I'm going to buy a PSP and this game tomorrow (well, if I can find one that isn't pink like today... :-D).

I was wondering, I noticed there aren't any modifications you can buy, but can you still change settings like suspension height, softness, gearbox settings, etc? A bit like in GT5 Prologue.

^
Only for 40 of your favourite cars in your garage, and only for certain modes.

Of course, you can switch your favorites at the touch of a button. I don't understand that limitation at all (maybe to save space on the memory stick?)

Of course, you can switch your favorites at the touch of a button. I don't understand that limitation at all (maybe to save space on the memory stick?)
Which doesn't make sense. Gran Turismo 1 let you tune every car, and those memory cards had, maybe a few megabytes of memory. I bought a 1Gb memory stick for $20 when I got my PSP.. so that doesn't make sense.