No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

the 288 doesnt use EPM for the pop up lights, also EPM is boring, i dont want to waste good memory buffer raising airbrakes, wings and roofs :p

The Hakumai is the only car in the game with pop-op headlights AFAIK.

I want the air intake ducts on my Lamborghini Revent?n Roadster to pop up when I go fast. :(

Lemme guess: You replaced the Hakumai with the 288?

Correct! :D But the funny thing is until I read your post I didn't realize the stock Hakumai had pop up head lights!

I can't get EPM working. :(

Ah sorry Viper as Ilpav said I replaced the Hakumai which has stock pop up head lights. I gave up on EPM a while back. Anyone else got it working???

Edit - woah last page read fail....

Edit 2 - Bringing more pictures! :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ar/archie411/2010/07/16/GTAIV_2010-07-16_13-39-52-11.png

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ar/archie411/2010/07/16/GTAIV_2010-07-16_13-53-16-14.png

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ar/archie411/2010/07/16/GTAIV_2010-07-16_13-53-26-48.png

The Veyron also has a EPM compatible wing. It would be nice to get it working. And the Gran Turismo. My god it handles beautifully and it looks AWESOME!!! :D And the mad Zenvo isnt that mad also!

Last edited:
The Veyron also has a EPM compatible wing. It would be nice to get it working. And the Gran Turismo. My god it handles beautifully and it looks AWESOME!!! :D And the mad Zenvo isnt that mad also!

Yeah, the Veyron is one of the reasons I want EPM to work. :(

In previous games these kind of things were in the handling codes somewhere, i'm sure someone will work out how to get them working for all cars

handling.dat file ;)

That looks cool! I have a Toyota Trophy truck which also have MASSIVE suspension travel. It also something like a very touguey engine so it goes fast but you handle it beautifully! I will get some pictures of it...

PS - Does any one know where can I find a F-150 Raptor? I have been looking for one but no luck....

Last edited:
Has anyone out there stumbled across a first gen RX7? :)

Got that one loaded :D

2nd gen :(

I guess I'm alone in having no interest in modding the cars in GTA?

I like the cars the way they look. To me the fact that they look like their real life counterparts but with obvious details missing or borrowed from an enitrely different class of car is just an added layer of hilarity. I always laugh at how well the Rebla replicates the look of the X5 4.8is, except for the rear which is a complete departure and looks like it's off some cheap Korean car.

One mod worth having though in my mind is the one that evens out the cars and adds the missing cars to the traffic. I really don't get why Rockstar doesn't bother fixing this glaring issue that has existed in generation after generation of GTA.

In GTA IV some cars like the bus and fire truck absolutely should be roaming the streets for the sake of realism, and even the rare cars like the Infernus and SuperGT are too rare as they basically never, ever spawn randomly.

I guess I'm alone in having no interest in modding the cars in GTA?

I like the cars the way they look. To me the fact that they look like their real life counterparts but with obvious details missing or borrowed from an enitrely different class of car is just an added layer of hilarity. I always laugh at how well the Rebla replicates the look of the X5 4.8is, except for the rear which is a complete departure and looks like it's off some cheap Korean car.

One mod worth having though in my mind is the one that evens out the cars and adds the missing cars to the traffic. I really don't get why Rockstar doesn't bother fixing this glaring issue that has existed in generation after generation of GTA.

In GTA IV some cars like the bus and fire truck absolutely should be roaming the streets for the sake of realism, and even the rare cars like the Infernus and SuperGT are too rare as they basically never, ever spawn randomly.

Can you tell me where that mod is? I'm getting pretty tired about seeing the same car I'm driving everywhere around me! :lol:

Anyway, here's a pic of Niko lookin' sharp on Roman's wedding day. :D

http://img829.imageshack.**/img829/2589/gtaiv2010071803443653.jpg

Can you tell me where that mod is? I'm getting pretty tired about seeing the same car I'm driving everywhere around me! :lol:

Sorry, no can do. I had it applied before the update that came out with EFLC and haven't yet bothered to look up the updated mods that work with the latest version.

I'm sure you can find it easily through Google though, I think it's from the same guy who developed the realistic handling mod.

Hmm, I actually searched for you guys but I can't find it now. It seems like with car modding being all the rage now the rest of the mods have gotten buried.

If I remember right it was just part of the realistic handling package, maybe you can track that down and see what's inside the download. It wasn't totally perfect though as some cars which usually spawn often wouldn't spawn at all with that mod; I think maybe there's a limited set of cars allowed to spawn randomly and the person who developed the mod just replaced some of the models. Just a guess though, but it definitely still left you with certain models that just won't ever spawn.

I got EPM working!! Oh yeah! What I did -
(I have xliveless mind you)

1. Go here and download GTA IV C++ Script Hook (im running 1.0.7.0 so it was Version 0.5.1 BETA for me)
2. Go here and download the GTAIV .Net Script Hook

And apparently thats all you need but when I start GTA after copying all the files I get error message saying "msvcr100.dll Cannot be found blahblahblah" but GTA still started so I ignored it. But today after finding a Autotune (which also didn't work) I investigated.
So if you are also getting the error try this

3. Go here and download the msvcr100.dll. Many say to put in system32 folder but I read somewhere that if you put it in the GTA installed directory it will work. And it worked :D

And then do as the EPM read me tells you. Copy the lines you get from the car you downloaded in movedoors.ini file (All EPM files go into the scripts folder in your GTA installed directory. If you don't have one make one).
Go start the game, get in the new car, press 8 (NumPad on) copy the number and replace it with the one you pasted in movedoors.ini
Ex -
Code:
Lets say this is the code you pasted onto the movedoors.ini file

[B]1534326199[/B],5,25,20,I,K,1,1,1,0,1,0.05,1,0.15,0,0,0,0,0,0,MP4-12C airbrake

And after pressing 8 you get the code [B]175335269[/B]. You just replace the first bit.

[B]175335269[/B],5,25,20,I,K,1,1,1,0,1,0.05,1,0.15,0,0,0,0,0,0,MP4-12C airbrake

(And if you don't get the missing msvcr100.dll error but EPM still does not work I suggest that you download the msvcr100.dll file and place it in your GTA directory!)

Both my 12C and One-77 works beautifully! Now for the buggati!