No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

I hope there is an option to turn that god-awful accent off.

Yeah, there is. It's called the mute button. :p

This trailer just makes me want to play it more!

i've pre-ordered the game for x360, can't wait for it..
both trailers look reeeeaaaaalllyyy good,

i think this will be one of the best ever games out there =)

Last edited:
What the hell is that accent anyway?
It sounds like a Romanian trying to imitate a Russian trying to speak English :D

Gawd, I need to preorder that + get a 360 soon.

If the GTA series was watered down, well it just wouldn't be GTA. My cousin was around ten when he got he first GTA game.

If the GTA series was watered down, well it just wouldn't be GTA. My cousin was around ten when he got he first GTA game

I meant selling a seperate version alongside the original game, oh and um well I actually got my first GTA when I was ten as well, ah I vividly remember the first day I played san andreas with a mate of mine, but we didn't really play it as we just used a cheat disc and unlocked everything then we would go around mucking about in the city and thinking up lots of different ways to kill CJ and stuff.

Hrmm, I'd rather they didn't, but thats looking at it from the point of view from a 20 year old. How could you possibly water it down without completely ruining the game?

Well basicly all you have to do is deactivate the strip clubs and prostitutes and keep everything else except the swearing which you can use less powerful words like shit instead of fuck or crap and shoot instead of more powerful swear words.

Last edited:
I meant selling a seperate version alongside the original game, oh and um well I actually got my first GTA when I was ten as well, ah I vividly remember the first day I played san andreas with a mate of mine, but we didn't really play it as we just used a cheat disc and unlocked everything then we would go around mucking about in the city and thinking up lots of different ways to kill CJ and stuff.

Well basicly all you have to do is remove the swearing and the blood, gore, replace the prostys and strip clubs with bars and cafes and finally replace drugs with um....... er coffee ?

here's a tip, go back to playing barbie funland.

Me hopes it won't happen.

you fail.... just like usual really

Last edited:
How about you stop flaming the kid, already! :mad:

here's a tip, go back to playing barbie funland.

I get it ok ! you hate me and if it is so then why can't you just not reply or if you are that desperate go blow your steam by going out for a drive or posting in the random thoughts thread instead.

Last edited:
GTA IV is delayed till first quarter of 2008!! NOOOOOOOO!!! It is rummored, that it is because of difficult development process for PS3... all trailers and showcases for journalists were on the x360 version, so logic tells there might be some problems with PS3..

source