No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

What gets cut is most likely something sexually related such as prostitution.

You're right. What was cut from the UK/US versions to my knowledge was 4 or 5 radio advertisments that satirised pedophilia, or implied it. Nothing you'd miss as a gamer. I presume any Australian cuts were similarly themed (or even the same, but made a bigger deal of).

I just finished a contract at Rockstar North last week. You're all going to love the game, I think this is a bigger leap over the previous ones than any sequel is. This will be the one that takes the biggest selling title from the Halos.

You're right. What was cut from the UK/US versions to my knowledge was 4 or 5 radio advertisments that satirised pedophilia, or implied it. Nothing you'd miss as a gamer. I presume any Australian cuts were similarly themed (or even the same, but made a bigger deal of).

I just finished a contract at Rockstar North last week. You're all going to love the game, I think this is a bigger leap over the previous ones than any sequel is. This will be the one that takes the biggest selling title from the Halos.

Wait!!! You worked at Rockstar???:blink:

North, the developer, yes. Just a temp contract for the last few months. Good people, good times. Going to miss it.

North, the developer, yes. Just a temp contract for the last few months. Good people, good times. Going to miss it.

WOW!:blink:

It must have been great working there!!! So you've been able to see the actual game running! Is it THAT good????

Lots of people have seen the game running, and it blew everybodys mind. We are on the safe side with that ;-) Suck it GT5 P!!!

Nice, glad that they haven't cut chunks out of the game. I am slightly depressed about the whole thing though because I don't have my Xbox at the moment, so I can't really pre-order it. :(

matt2000, once you can, save yourself a few quid, by buying it here.

?36.99 PS3
?37.99 360

Free delivery to UK. And they still have plenty. Perfect.

As a Tester?

In QA yes.

WOW!:blink:

It must have been great working there!!! So you've been able to see the actual game running! Is it THAT good????

Really nice place to work, yes. Nice atmosphere. I worked from like 6pm-6am 6 days a week for months there, so it would have to be nice to do those kinds of hours.
See it running? I've completed it to 100% dozens of times ;) Yes it's good. It really kicks the series up another level. I'll be getting a PS3 to play my copy on, so I'm still not sick of it. Just need to try to convince myself to drop cash on a good TV too. Going to sting the old bank account.

In QA yes.

Really nice place to work, yes. Nice atmosphere. I worked from like 6pm-6am 6 days a week for months there, so it would have to be nice to do those kinds of hours.
See it running? I've completed it to 100% dozens of times ;) Yes it's good. It really kicks the series up another level. I'll be getting a PS3 to play my copy on, so I'm still not sick of it. Just need to try to convince myself to drop cash on a good TV too. Going to sting the old bank account.

Would you say it's better on Xbox or PS3?

Would you say it's better on Xbox or PS3?

I'd say, and this is solely my opinion, that it looks and runs smoother on PS3. Also it has a hard-disk install for the PS3, so loading times when you start the game come down (to be honest loading is only relevant only when you're loading/starting a game). However, downloadable content is 360 exclusive, so it depends on whether you'll want the DLC in the future or not.

But then that all depends on what that DLC is...

Do we actually know yet?

I read on some obscure article that it has an optional install on the 360 as well... Dunno where, though...

I'd say, and this is solely my opinion, that it looks and runs smoother on PS3. Also it has a hard-disk install for the PS3, so loading times when you start the game come down (to be honest loading is only relevant only when you're loading/starting a game). However, downloadable content is 360 exclusive, so it depends on whether you'll want the DLC in the future or not.
Good to hear! I have a Special Edition reserved, can't wait to pick it up next week.:)

Will the console version have two player options like GTA:SA?

Yeah. How is the multiplayer/how does it work/is there an online system?