Grand Theft Auto Online

I know that smoking in game (cigarettes) reduces your health a bit, can't remember if it flashes the bar though

Does not apply, I still have most of my cigs and that was not a one of the times I used them.

It happens when you run out of stamina.

I think I had just respawned both times.

Me and my mate are now playing as a private Police service, much fun!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I heard a couple of guys getting suited up to do that the other morning. Could that have been you?

Last edited:
Something I came across with GR the other day, my mic went missing months ago, so if you see me online I can't chat

If you have a wired cellphone mic it may work.

The game feels a bit smoother on PS3 after the update(or am I wrong? ). Also, the rewards for short races are a lot smaller(600$ for 1st place on Down the drain).

Grand Theft Auto Online

The game feels a bit smoother on PS3 after the update(or am I wrong? ). Also, the rewards for short races are a lot smaller(600$ for 1st place on Down the drain).

Yeah, they've stopped people earning big money and levelling up fast by doing 1 lap races over and over again. Rewards are now based on race length. Can't say I noticed any extra smoothness though.

Last edited:
people keep stealing my personal car.

Hold select, scroll to near the bottom, switch it to only crew+friends being able to enter your vehicle.

I love taking peeps cars to teach them a lesson. Until they blow it up on me. Lol

e Also, I got my first good sport reward the other day. $1000. Thoroughly unimpressed.

The bonuses go up, plus after a bit you will get discounts at all the shops. I am getting $2000 bonuses and 5% at the shops.

I finally found my spare headset. And also switched my audio settings. I thought for a long time that online lobbies seemed unusually quiet, until I remembered I had my Xbox set to pipe mic talk through the not-plugged-in headset. Sorry if I ignored anyone I was in a lobby with.

Just got an email from M$ saying my Live Gold subscription is set to expire on Jan 2 2014, but not to worry because I have auto renew on. LOL NOPPPEEE. Canceled that shit. Might get it back if Microsoft offers me some sort of deal like they so often do.

Really didn't enjoy online all that much when I played the the handful of times I did. I am kinda pissed off that GTAO seems to get more content - like way more car customization options. I don't see why I can't have the same options in Story Mode.

There were a bunch of us in one room last night having a blast. Get in there with a friend or few and it makes it better.

There were a bunch of us in one room last night having a blast. Get in there with a friend or few and it makes it better.

I also don't have time for it right now. I'm working 14-17 hours a day, sleeping the remaining however many, and might be relocating to Arizona mid-February before moving back to Michigan in mid/late March.

Popped into a room this morn to kill some time and there was a bounty. As I like getting bounties, I chased it down and collected it. It was a billion dollars. I don't know what to do with it all. And to tell the truth, I am a bit conflicted about it. The bounty was a cheat even though I never seen the amount until after I collected it. And the money that was used to set it was obtained through cheating.

But the tank is fun...

Popped into a room this morn to kill some time and there was a bounty. As I like getting bounties, I chased it down and collected it. It was a billion dollars. I don't know what to do with it all. And to tell the truth, I am a bit conflicted about it. The bounty was a cheat even though I never seen the amount until after I collected it. And the money that was used to set it was obtained through cheating.

But the tank is fun...

Be very careful with that money. Rockstar has started banning money hackers and cheaters, and apparently they cannot differentiate between a hacker creating money to give to other players and you the recipient giving that money away. If you share a lot of that money or buy a lot of expensive stuff, you might get a 9 month stay in the cheater pool, preventing you from playing with crew or friends who are not in the cheater pool themselves. Here's some reddit threads on the matter.

Interesting.