Grand Theft Auto Online

Are people in the world still playing this? I got on last night for the first time in a while and couldn't find a single instance with anyone in it.

friend also got his 450 000 0000 account also zeroed. Well he got them from cheaters which is fine by him (rockstar did not remove stuff he already had bought).

Sweet... Rockstar just zeroed out my online account. Go fuck yourselves.

I lost 9 billion and change, but they left me with about what I had before I started collecting the big bounties.

I should have bought all the toys I thought they were just going to take away.

Edit, Also, it is hilarious to listen to the real cheaters whine about needing money. If they would only go do missions and such to get monies...

Last edited:
Are people in the world still playing this? I got on last night for the first time in a while and couldn't find a single instance with anyone in it.

Well that is weird. When i have been playing online there has been lots of people in freeroam sessions. Connection problems or something like that?

For those that don't have Xbox live gold, this is a free gold weekend, so get in there and give it a try.

Is it going to be like the Valentine's Day DLC and the items will only be available Online for a limited time?

No one knows. Since it's not holiday themed, I'm guessing it'll be like the beach DLC where they won't be timed. Fingers crossed.

So, does anyone still play online?
Played a little this weekend and it's still a lot of fun. If some idiot doesn't get a hold of a tank and run around town blowing everything up.

Does anyone know if you can move the cars in the garage? I want my bigger cars to be parked in the back.

I ended up making a race in the creator. We should get a bunch of people online (organized and all) and have some fun. It's always better with a big group of friends...

Pretty please announce GTA 5 for PS4. Also announce the ability for PS3 and PS4 to play online together.
I still have PS3 and a copy of GTA, but I don't wanna plug two consoles in. Also you cant use DS4 with the game.

Pretty please announce GTA 5 for PS4. Also announce the ability for PS3 and PS4 to play online together.
I still have PS3 and a copy of GTA, but I don't wanna plug two consoles in. Also you cant use DS4 with the game.

They've already said GTA 5 will not be coming to PS4 or Xbox One. It's a previous generation title, not made to take advantage of the better graphics of the newer consoles.