Grand Theft Auto Online

They've already said GTA 5 will not be coming to PS4 or Xbox One. It's a previous generation title, not made to take advantage of the better graphics of the newer consoles.

You have to believe, there has to be hope.

I mentioned the fact I was gonna try and play GTA:O to a guy at work. We used to play it alot, but then we both bought PS4's and BF4 on launch day and never looked back. He said "Don't bother, it looks like shit." Now, I always thought the game looked great, but there is alot of pop up and jaggies.

I plugged my PS3 in, after the firmware update. 5 GTA V updates.
Even though I have 120 hours into Online, I haven't played it since well before the Beach Bum pack came out and the I haven't seen any content creator stuff.

My 10 minutes to check it out, lasted 3 hours. The servers are fairly dead and the DS3 is terrible. But, I had fun... now give me the bloody PS4 version.

The servers are fairly dead...

Yeah, I was shocked how dead the PS3 servers were for the game. I was going to ask for solo leveling advice, but it's hard to see the point now. But I hear there is some major DLC with real heists on the way, so maybe things will pick up.

Last edited:
As we all know the Dubsta is the best car in the game, goes anywhere and rams anything off the road.

However, this is surprisingly good off-road.

Kalahari-GTAV-Front.png

It drove up the wrong side of Chiliad fine, I hit a rock and rolled halfway down and then drove back up. It's a tough little car, as it's free you'd be stupid not to try it.

p.s. As you may have guessed Los Santos is back in my veins, PS4 has been unplugged for about a week.

Last edited:
Ran a bunch of races solo today and hit rank 10. :p

Joined the FG crew, but I still don't have a headset/mic.

I've played some solo sessions but I've stopped now because the difficulty curve is vertical when you're on your own. The mission where you blow up the police property gave me 2 grenades to blow up 8 different vehicles, one of which was behind a locked gate and I had to find another way to it, then led me to the prison when I died and respawned inside the prison with 4 stars wanted level. Needless to say I grabbed a prison bus and somehow got out and completed the mission but this was after at least 10 failures.

I don't play this any more.

I only tried two missions solo. The one where you bust a drug deal in the industrial area. That went well, so I tried the one where you steal the meth RV. I killed all the rednecks at the gas station easy enough, but the rednecks who start chasing you in the RV blasted me. Then it spawned me nearby away from any cover and got blasted again. I figure being rank 7 with nothing but a pistol isn't going to cut it. Gotta spam more races and get a bigger stick.

I was reading up on the apartments/garages and found that you'll be able to own two properties soon, instead of just the one. They're also going to be adding more properties, so I really hope they add some apartments outside of Los Santos. So far it only says they're adding high end apartments, but I think it would be cool to own a place in Blaine County, in addition to a nice place in the city.

I've started playing again on 360.

Pretty please announce GTA 5 for PS4.

They've already said GTA 5 will not be coming to PS4 or Xbox One. It's a previous generation title, not made to take advantage of the better graphics of the newer consoles.

:p

Now, I knew the hackers existed but never saw them. Tonight, twice in an hour. :mad:

0_0.jpg

What is that?

My bathroom and next doors bathroom, shares the same wall.
I was shaving and I heard my neighbour on his phone "I need an apache helicopter, we can make 100 grand in an hour." :| "What you do start X mission, use a cargobob and head to the beach, grab a sniper rifle, then you whip the minigun out and just kill the cops."

It's a good job I knew what he was talking about. :lol:

Last edited:
Apartments, where you have no secrets from your neighbors.

My bathroom and next doors bathroom, shares the same wall.
I was shaving and I heard my neighbour on his phone "I need an apache helicopter, we can make 100 grand in an hour." :| "What you do start X mission, use a cargobob and head to the beach, grab a sniper rifle, then you whip the minigun out and just kill the cops."

It's a good job I knew what he was talking about. :lol:

Wait, which mission is that? I need monies!