Grand Theft Auto Online

I broke the game, I did a mission with a friend and I jumped into the dock. I couldn't swim but I walked on the sea bed and didn't loose breath and most importantly I could fire.

We joined a random server and this happened...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

We ran into the ocean and snipered the people chasing us. :lol:

0_0.jpg

I love GTA:O I just hope the PS4 version isn't broken. You try and join a friend, you go into the clouds for upto 3 minutes and either "Player not in session, player cannot be found" or my favourite "Session is full" The first two are lies as a rejoin or two gets you in, but the last one could be an easy fix?

There should be a server number or player count next to people names you're trying to join, or maybe even a wait list for a server. I swear sometimes it can take 15-20 minutes to eventually join a friend and then the inevitable... "Lost connection back to GTA 5" or other people just get booted.

You can be a passenger in a helicopter, all of a sudden your friends voice cuts out. Your friend has vanished and you crash into a building.

Don't get me started on the console lock-ups...

I love GTA:O I just hope the PS4 version isn't broken. You try and join a friend, you go into the clouds for upto 3 minutes and either "Player not in session, player cannot be found" or my favourite "Session is full" The first two are lies as a rejoin or two gets you in, but the last one could be an easy fix?

There should be a server number or player count next to people names you're trying to join, or maybe even a wait list for a server. I swear sometimes it can take 15-20 minutes to eventually join a friend and then the inevitable... "Lost connection back to GTA 5" or other people just get booted.

You can be a passenger in a helicopter, all of a sudden your friends voice cuts out. Your friend has vanished and you crash into a building.

Don't get me started on the console lock-ups...
This is a modern video game, you can't just expect it to function correctly as advertised you entitled shit. :p

Your friend jumped out to watch you crash! Bwahaha lol

You guys you guys! I'm hooked too, thuglok is my username. While I'm not a massive fan of mindless killing, I do take a lot of pleasure breaking in to Zancudo as well as parking the Titan in the oddest places I can find. :)

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

tumblr_inline_napsotAl6o1rgv4ba.gif

Imagine all the dumb shit with 30 players and it can all be saved and uploaded. :mrgreen:

Hopefully it'll be 64 or something on PC. 30 players is tiny for such a large map. 64 players has been standard on PC for over a decade.

The new version is still a bit broken, but it's been getting better over the last day.
However, where is the death chat? In the old version when you were killed or killed someone, you had a second or so to give that person shit, it's either gone or not working in the new version.

The feature I wanted the most out of the new version of GTA is the PS4's Share button. It's worth the console price just for this feature.

Me and my buddy do Buzzard Runs, yes we are a pair of bastards.

This was about 10 minutes long, but I edited the fluff out.

That's some pretty disappointing pop in. Hopefully the PC has longer view distances. I'm gonna crank that up.

Looking forward to using ShadowPlay to capture some shenanigans too.

Online was broken, but playable. The patch on PS4 to fix 'online stability' has made it completely fucked.

This video is about 20 minutes in and I haven't edited it, so you can enjoy the misery of trying to get online. In a party doing just missions works, for the most part. Then the game picks one random friend to boot between jobs. If you're lucky you get two stable jobs with friends.

The fun starts at 8 min.

The helicopter didn't crash once btw, it was in the sky the whole time for the pilot, but for me it was like having dial-up all over again.

B4_JS4_CMAA3j_1.jpg:large

Heists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each heist requires 4 players all at rank 12 or above, with one player as the designated heist leader. Leading a heist requires owning a high-end apartment so that you have a room available to set up the planning board. From there you?ll be able to launch missions as the leader, starting with the prep work and building up to the score itself.

Linky

Early 2015, leaves alot of wiggle room.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the issue where they'll be in a server and then everyone leaves, bar about 2 or 3 people?