Grand Theft Auto Online

Be very careful with that money. Rockstar has started banning money hackers and cheaters, and apparently they cannot differentiate between a hacker creating money to give to other players and you the recipient giving that money away. If you share a lot of that money or buy a lot of expensive stuff, you might get a 9 month stay in the cheater pool, preventing you from playing with crew or friends who are not in the cheater pool themselves. Here's some reddit threads on the matter.

Yeah that sucks. My friend got banned for 9 months, because he was given couple hundred millions. I just got given half billion from a certain crew member(damn you). :lol::lol::lol:

I actually hope i get banned, so i can do something else on my holiday. The damn online is ADDICTING.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387645571.745391.jpg
Wat.

Who did you piss off? I have seen a bunch of bounties like that since I got that one. I have also collected a couple more like that.

Its not just the bounties anymore. Now some people are making profit of billions and tens of thousands RP at jobs... I hope Rockstar fixes this.

It is snowing in Los Santos.

I didn't notice any change in the grip levels but I did go on a photography spree. :D

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Loving the snow. I was actually thinking yesterday how cool it would be if Rockstar added snow in SA and they did it! Here where i live arent any snow now so its nice that virtual world has. :lol:

0_0.jpg

Merry Christmas everybody!

Currently driving around Blaine County to Troika. Love it. Have a good Christmas!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Is it snowing Online only or in Story Mode too?

Logged online for the first in over a month to play in the snow. My car was impounded and a couple people attacked me, one in a giant helicopter. Most excitement I've witnessed since I created my character.

Was randomly browsing hairstyles in the barbers yesterday. I stuck with what I had but my guy suddenly had black cornrows sticking out from underneath his hair! I tried going back in and cycling through again but they were still there. Then I logged out and switched off and logged in again today and they're STILL there! I've had to give him a bigger style now in order to cover them up! :lol:

I put a skull mask on and now have to get a haircut to have hair. I said screw it and stayed bald. Lol

Sweet... Rockstar just zeroed out my online account. Go fuck yourselves.