Grand Theft Auto Online

To commentate? Or is the user base declining.

Can't it be both?

I got bored with the super elite killing you and targeting your respawn points. I also don't take the game completely serious and so that limits advancement. And also my lack of focus for long enough.

I just reset my internet until I get an empty lobby then have some friends join on me. Public lobbies are too crowded to do any CEO or motorcycle club stuff.

Yeah, I mostly hang out in crew or invite lobbies with the guys I play with these days, especially now that modders are starting to make their way back into public lobbies.

250.000 $?

So you can buy a set of wheels in GTA:O and that's about it?

:lol:

Probably the biggest reason why I have no motivation for playing it online.

There is another chance to get some free money in GTA online, by just logging in between now and April 30th.

PLAY GTA ONLINE THIS WEEK TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A TAX REFUND BONUS

Log in and play GTA Online on PS4, Xbox One or PC at any point between now and Sunday, April 30th to be eligible for a GTA$425K tax refund compliments of the San Andreas State Treasury Department, to be deposited in your Maze Bank account during the month of May.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60188/GTA-Online-Tiny-Racers-Out-Now

Now and April 30th but your quote says through the month of may.

Yeah, they usually delay the actual pay out. Probably to avoid glitches or something. You have to log in during that time frame, but you won't get the cash until after it's over.

425.000 Dollars, that's quite good.

Good enough for a set of wheels and a new paint job. :lol:

No seriously, that's quite generous.

Grand Theft Auto Online

Probably because a decent amount of people quit playing. That shit's expense. It's why I just end up hijacking cars and modifying them to make them my own. Cheaper that way. I just wish I got more points so that I can higher engine mods and turbos.

I have a turbo wagon in story mode and want it online as well.

$425k seems generous until you want to buy a neat car and its several million. Plus that amount again to modify it.

I had a lot of fun with the game but its run its course for me, I'm not going to grind just to own cool stuff in a game about robbery.

They are currently paying out double RP and money for contact missions, through May 1st, which is one of better ways to have fun and make money.

Other than that, you can keep an eye out for money glitches to exploit. :p

$425k seems generous until you want to buy a neat car and its several million. Plus that amount again to modify it.

I had a lot of fun with the game but its run its course for me, I'm not going to grind just to own cool stuff in a game about robbery.

This, exactly this. Best thing you can do is just hoping you're on a hacked server with some russians dropping money from the sky.

...you're on a hacked server with some russians dropping money from the sky.

...and get banned for it a few days later.

Seriously, though, avoid modded lobbies. Rockstar has been getting pretty aggressive about banning people for even the littlest things, whether true or not. A few of my friends have gotten banned for having money dropped on them. One even got banned (temporarily) for essentially being "too good" at death matches and had all his cash, properties, and cars taken away and all his stats reset to 0 (we did warn him about playing with randoms, 'cause most are just infants who can't handle the reality that there are actually people out there who are better than them and bitch to Rockstar).

Doesn't help that Rockstar has pretty much suspended their appeals process

I just avoid public lobbies altogether now...

Last edited:
Free money is free money. If you don't want to play the game, then don't bother, but stop looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Reactions: TC