Grand Theft Auto Online

:|

Also, I saw an ad that you can get he mercedes lifted e-class wagon in the game.

They are also adding the Hermes from the GTA games of old. And if you log on this Monday, you get one for free.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"675","width":"1200","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ehD6O4k.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Got the Scramjet when it hit Warstock and I am loving it. Makes me laugh like a twelve year old.

edit: By the way, I am playing this on the PC these days.

Last edited:
:tumbleweed:

Anyone still playing? :(

Been looking to play again, but have not got my group to go back to it.

I've been playing quite a bit lately, but the hackers and modders finally drove me up the wall. Haven't played it since a hacker crashed my whole computer a week or so ago - its a serious security flaw Rockstar needs to fix.... but won't because they're too busy swimming in their Scooge McDuck vault.

I've been playing quite a bit lately, but the hackers and modders finally drove me up the wall. Haven't played it since a hacker crashed my whole computer a week or so ago - its a serious security flaw Rockstar needs to fix.... but won't because they're too busy swimming in their Scooge McDuck vault.

While I haven't experienced modding to that LeVeL, I have heard theres been some fuckery where changing sessions does nothing and still fucks up gameplay. That sort of thing makes no sense to me. What enjoyment does one get out of ruining the game for people? I've had airplanes spawn in front of me or UFO's sitting on top of buildings, thats sort of ok. The ones who do enmasse killings or people who follow your respawn points killing you endlessly? What fun is that for anyone?

The hacking/modding is a long time problem. Part of why I usually play in a group.

It took me a while to realize how this was happening - at first I thought that it was just Rockstar being lazy and irresponsible because it should be easy for a central server to be like "spawn 15 blimps and crash someones game? Don't think so, those aren't valid commands in this game," but then @thevictor390 explained to me that GTA Online only has central servers for matchmaking and keeping Social Club stats and all gaming takes place on peer-to-peer networks. This is an application where blockchain actually makes sense. If you have gaming on a decentralized network, you need to have every member in the session validate all the commands. That way a hacker won't be able to do shit because his command to spawn a dozen tanks won't be authenticated by anyone else in the session. Except good luck doing that live with no delay..........

Sooo since so many of us are stuck inside and not out and about as much, how many of us have this game and want to screw off online this weekend?

Yes, Yes I am.

Here is something to do with the toys when bored in game.

Alright, there's quite a bit I've barely touched in this. I recently started doing more supply missions with the Hanger since I got it for cheap during a recent sale with Rockstar. This has made the grinding portions of making money a lot more fun. Shooting enimes out of the sky to pick up supplies is much more exicting than shooting people that have perfect aim on you every time like the normal warehouse missions are. Would recommend.

Untitled.png

So there's an update to online with an Island. Anyone interested?