Grand Theft Auto V: PC Edition

Worst cover music evah!

Quote: Yeah, I prefer it as well. But it's also very different in mood, and would also copyright the fuck out of this video. - his answer to why he didn't took the original ACDC track

:/

Last edited:

Wow. I mean, visually it's good looking but, with such nice graphics they still can't get a bicycle to not be partially sunk into the ground. And yeah. that song is awful.

It sometimes looks like it's lagging a bit. I've noticed the tires aswell, a bit disappointing it has to be said.

Any chance we could team up and play some online this weekend?

Anyone else have major issues with the online system? Trying to join friends' games works about 30% of the time, random disconnects, and the game arbitrarily throws you around to different servers after missions when you're trying to play with specific people...

Anyone else have major issues with the online system? Trying to join friends' games works about 30% of the time, random disconnects, and the game arbitrarily throws you around to different servers after missions when you're trying to play with specific people...

I haven't had a problem yet, but other users are also reporting difficulties. Probably something Rockstar has to work on.

Any chance we could team up and play some online this weekend?

I probably can't, but if you want beaucoup bucks, there's a hard challenge with a $10 million reward: do all the heists in order, with the same heist crew, without dying or restarting.

The ps3/4 is notorious for being terrible at times. But its been better for the past month or so. Its common for everyone on the server to leave at once.

nVidia people think that way too.

The bug is just what it is. The required values are doubled too. Basically, the only thing right about it is the graph showing you how much of available RAM is going to be used up, percentage-wise.

Oh good because I'm at like 98%, ignoring the MB values. I just cranked it up as high as I could before the bar turned red. :)

I've had no internet tonight so have been playing this tonight. I've somehow managed to fool the game in to allowing me to freely drive around and keep a police car without being picked up by other cops. Spoilered because it contains mission info.

I got the car when I went to assist Amanda at the store, after losing them I put it in the garage. At the start of the next mission it was outside with damage, so I used it to drive Jimmy to the beach for the bike ride with lights and sirens. No reaction from other cops. I parked it and did the bike ride/yacht mission which ends quite a way down the beach from the place I had parked, to my surprise it was still parked there and was repaired. Driving back to Michael's house (including driving directly past a police station) didn't give me any wanted level, brilliant.

It's now parked in Michael's garage and I have confirmed that on re-load it's still there and is repaired again. If only I could hack the game to replace his default car with it. :think:

I've had no internet tonight so have been playing this tonight. I've somehow managed to fool the game in to allowing me to freely drive around and keep a police car without being picked up by other cops. Spoilered because it contains mission info.

Uh, I'm pretty sure that's normal. If you steal a cop car and lose your wanted level, I believe you can drive right past cops and they don't care.

OK, I've probably never been able to do that before. I'm sure I had the same car in the 360 version and it disappeared from the garage. :dunno :

OK, I've probably never been able to do that before. I'm sure I had the same car in the 360 version and it disappeared from the garage. :dunno :

I know you can't keep them online and I don't remember that being an issue on the 360, but I just double checked on PC and it requires no bugs. I went to the police station, stole a cop car, lost the cops, and then parked it in Michael's 4 car garage no problems:

You can take a police car with no consequences if it is abandoned, for example if the police are killed by NPCs.

Nice!

Oops.

(Man YouTube mangles the video quality! It's 1080p 60 FPS though.)

That's probably the best chain reaction I've seen, I've never seen a firefighter run quite like the one at 1:20 before. It looks so pretty too at 60fps.