Grand Theft Auto V: PC Edition

Steam downloaded 5-7 gigs on this update, I assume you guys have the Social Club version?

Anyone else feel that the amount of hackers is increasing? I haven't been in a lobby without teleporters, spawning ferris wheels or windmills in a long time. :rolleyes:

I really wish they would beef up the single player, because online is almost unplayable in my opinion right now.

Anyone else feel that the amount of hackers is increasing? I haven't been in a lobby without teleporters, spawning ferris wheels or windmills in a long time. :rolleyes:

I really wish they would beef up the single player, because online is almost unplayable in my opinion right now.

I assumed this would be the case and never play outside of closed friend sessions. Good to have confirmation.

It's hit or miss for me. I get put in small (>6 people) lobbies with some regularity, so if there's hacking there it's subtle or on the other side of the map. When I get put in bigger lobbies, I notice it more, though I'm fortunate in that I'm still normally killed the usual ways.

Though I do spend most of my time in invite only lobbies. I prefer to do my solo-able daily objectives in peace and then just constantly go into missions.

:hmm:

For some reason the updater didn't show anything. But, it was displaying a download speed between 25-38KB/s. The only thing that really adds up is the resource monitor rather than the Task Manager.

I love Berduu's videos.
Watch this.

Also, have a look at the Imgur album of this video and his Flickr account.

So how is everyone handling modding now? Is it more sensible to download... "another" copy of GTA or is it safe to use your steam one

I haven't touched the game in a couple months...

Mods make everything better, Im thinking i will "download" a copy and uninstall my own

Yeah somehow GTA5 could not keep my attention at all.. either I am getting too old for this shit, or the game is just too boring :D.

I have other stuff to do.

I want to give the game another shot, but Rockstar is just pissing me off with the downloader. It has been trying to download less than 500mb for HOURS now. It will start and download like 10-20MB, then get a connection lost error, and reset back to where it started +2MB. That it will do over and over again, while sucking the life out of my internet connection to the point where not even putty can keep an active connection. I want to fucking kill it with fire.

I had that issue initially when i had first installed, so I'd cancelled and started over.. And it had installed with no issues!