Grand Theft Auto V

I can't figure out how to change Michaels main car, it was the A6, now its a crummy FWD saloon. :|

His son took the Audi when the family left because he "doesn't have any wheels" and I guess Michael's just using whatever he can get his hands on for now.

On a similar note. I modified all of the characters own vehicles (not massively, just made them more to my liking), but Franklin's bike and Michael's car are the only 2 that kept the mods, Franklin's car and Trevor's truck have reverted back to original. :dunno:

On a similar note. I modified all of the characters own vehicles (not massively, just made them more to my liking), but Franklin's bike and Michael's car are the only 2 that kept the mods, Franklin's car and Trevor's truck have reverted back to original. :dunno:

Franklin's garage at his house won't save cars for me. Perhaps his life is bugged.

His son took the Audi when the family left because he "doesn't have any wheels" and I guess Michael's just using whatever he can get his hands on for now.

^ weird... works for me on all vehicles they own.. playing on xbox.

in other news... 10 main mission left.. i don't want it to end :cry:

How many Missions does GTA V have anyway. You're so quickly through it Smurfen, the game was just released?!

Well, finally broke down and resurrected my ancient xbox live account, made a social club account, and joined the crew. Hopefully a gold live account isn't required for GTA Online play. I guess I'll find out in October. At least I got the bawsq working.

Franklin's garage at his house won't save cars for me. Perhaps his life is bugged.

You might be on to something there, because now his car has disappeared altogether. He just has the bike. :( His lockup/garage thing is still storing cars though.

Also, I got a message saying Trevor's car (I can't remember it's GTA name but it's the Aston Vantage convertible) had been impounded. He doesn't have one, and I haven't even driven one since Franklin's first mission. :blink:

The Corvette is freaking amazing, more so than the Lamborghini probably. Handles and sounds like a dream!

How many Missions does GTA V have anyway. You're so quickly through it Smurfen, the game was just released?!

No lessons because we are working on an assigment, that i finished last week because of gta release, girlfriend is out, and waiting on parts in the mail to fix my car = to much time .. :p

i have approx. 24hr ingame according to my stats.. didnt realize it was that much :p

some stats of mine as of now
MISSIONS 59/69
HOBBIES AND PASTIMES 21/42
STRANGERS AND FREAKS 10/20
RANDOM EVENTS 7/14
MISC 1/16

my only real complaint is that cars have to much grip on the dirt/mud surfaces... normal street cars easily going up steep hill sides... so yeah... not much to complain about.

also all the 3 characters are fuckin' insane :lol:

Last edited:

Ah of course.
I love the way the game continues from the exact place you left it. No starting from a safehouse.

I was loitering and saw this. It's off in my garage. :mrgreen:

0_0.jpg

I never want to leave Los Santos.

Ah of course.
I love the way the game continues from the exact place you left it. No starting from a safehouse.

0_0.jpg

I wonder how late that truck was added (or restyled) to the game. The headlights are pure Ford Atlas which is only a few months old.

YIO6ma8.jpg

Ah of course.

0_0.jpg

That was the first vehicle I customized. I found it near the beach. It's going to be my offroad beast. :D

This game is an absolute blast, however I've hit 30% already. Going to take some time away from the missions, as I don't want to rush it.

Yeah i'm at about 38%, but doing side missions for now.

That was the first vehicle I customized. I found it near the beach. It's going to be my offroad beast. :D

My concern is lack of garage space in general. Michaels 4 car garage is full of modified cars, Franklins isn't far behind. But I need a giant garage, the impound lot only holds a couple and I daren't leave a modified car out in case it vanishes.

The thing I saw that looked like a Stallion was a Buccaneer apparently, looks totally different. :lol:

Anyway I was happy to see something that looked familiar (terrible photo but the uploading is quite poor and this is the only one that worked).

0_0.jpg

Well, finally broke down and resurrected my ancient xbox live account, made a social club account, and joined the crew. Hopefully a gold live account isn't required for GTA Online play. I guess I'll find out in October. At least I got the bawsq working.

A gold account is required to play online.

I just got a popup telling me to register for the social club to get stuff. How do I connect my social club account to my game?

And has anyone noticed how cars stop getting damaged after playing for a bit? Its starting to get really annoying how I have to quit to the Xbox main menu and reload the game to get damage back.

Last edited:
Anyway I was happy to see something that looked familiar (terrible photo but the uploading is quite poor and this is the only one that worked).

View attachment 10753

I love Trevor's car, a few hours in and it feels like a character in it's own right. There's a fair bit of Jeep Kaiser to it too, I think.

web1.jpg

Pretty happy to see Sand Scorchers and Bruisers driving around the desert too ;)

Last edited: