Grand Theft Auto V

None of those pics quite match up. CJ's biggest similarity is the clothes, the face looks quite different, although he would be 20 years older (presuming modern game setting). Niko would hardly have aged at all, again, only the clothes fit.

Buying this release day. I don't care if I have to play it on a console first and then buy it later on PC. :(

I'm waiting until it comes out, reading all the reviews and then getting it, I like my money to be well spent on the rare occasions I splurge out on games. :lol:

I do hope there are plenty of countryside areas and wild bits to explore. The great thing about SA was you could play it for months and still find new stuff every day. :D

Depends on who you ask, some people would say we're all going to burn in Hell forever for enjoying GTA. :lol:

I enjoyed playing Postal 2 so it must mean I'm driving the bus.

I still have that game, but when I try to install it, I get a message saying the disc is dirty or scratched, maybe I'll get it treated or just pick up a cheapo copy.

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it... :lol:

Really like the GTA series and can't wait for this to come out. Graphics look fantastic (might be time to buy those new computer parts I've been looking at)!

Last edited:
Yeah, it'll be interesting to play as an older man, possibly even with a family. It's a bit ambiguous when he talks about kids, he could already have them or he could have been talking about having them in the future. If he (we) do have kids then it could create some interesting plots, especially if Rockstar ramps up the emotion/conscience/consequences of your decisions side of the game.

How big of media-circus will it be, if you drive over dogs in it? :p

I guess I'm a bit underwhelmed with that trailer since it generated so much hype, but it is only the first trailer and there will be more to come and there is no doubt in my mind that this game will be epic. :D