Grand Theft Auto V

i hit a car, then suddenly found out you can actually lose a wheel, i know the tire can be blown from shooting it, or doing a long burnout... but didn't know they could fall off.

0_0.jpg

Whenever I'm driving fast through intersections and...come across...another car, one of their wheels almost always comes off. :dunno:

All these "little things you didn't notice" videos have some things missing like how with Franklin you can pick the lock on a car door by holding the enter button instead of smashing the window and how he can also shoot in slo-mo while using his special ability. :)

i hit a car, then suddenly found out you can actually lose a wheel, i know the tire can be blown from shooting it, or doing a long burnout... but didn't know they could fall off.

0_0.jpg

I've lost a few wheels, although I'm surprised you took so little other damage. :lol:

From what I've experienced, it has to be a right-angle/t-bone collision and you have to hit them square in the wheel for it to come off...

Yeah, it happens most when you hit the corner of the car I've found, and in the wheel.

I finally got the game. The driving did take some getting used to, but it is not so bad.

Kifflom! Kifflom! Kifflom!

I feel like I'm running in circles. Which I am.

Kiff-lom! Kiff-lahm! Keehf-LAHM! :lol:

As ridiculous and idiotic as the Epsilon missions are, it's one of the few lines of sidequests where I'd say the payoff is worth it.

Kiff-lom! Kiff-lahm! Keehf-LAHM! :lol:

As ridiculous and idiotic as the Epsilon missions are, it's one of the few lines of sidequests where I'd say the payoff is worth it.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

All good fun, and very good dialogue.

I am tired of the glitches that cause the game to freeze already. More than once I have driven at least halfway across the map to have it happen.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

All good fun, and very good dialogue.

:lol:

I haven't run across this one yet. I ignored many of the random encounters on the map but am slowly working through them now.

So, it turns out driving cars at very high speed at large planes which are taking off doesn't end well...

0_0.jpg

This doesnt justapply to planes taking off. I was online at trevors airfield and litterally touched the Titan, totaled my car completely. It was funny