Grand Theft Auto V

:rofl:

Those guys are hilarious. :lol:

[video=youtube;cPmQKy-tw2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPmQKy-tw2Q[/video]

The heist, the middle dragged out a little bit, but I expected a traitor at the top of Chiliad, I wasn't expecting what happened. :lol:

Bloody lightning cops!!!
I loved the sniper shot.

Every Monday they do a different one. They're genius...

Go ahead and add me on Xbox live guys, maybe we can all get into some trouble of our own - iFlyinHawaiian

I hope we can chalk this up to him being excited over getting online to play, and not his powers of observation that should be quite good because he is a pilot????

:tease:

But seriously...

:p

I've been watching so many of these GTA V videos on YouTube, I got the bug to fire up the game on my PS3 for the first time this year, but after 10 minutes I was bored, so I'm back watching move vids on YT. :p

With so much space and so many things to see, you have to explore for a while to get ideas. I still think it's fun to drive around and find places to shoot at people. With any luck, I'll get a swarm of people and a chance to exercise my combat skills. You should try going to Grove street and the surrounding areas, it's a fun way to shit yourself.

The most fun thing to do is go on a rampage and try to escape the cops. I like to hop on a train and fight any cops that try to stop me (best done with Michael because you can use bullet-time to take out chopper pilots easily). :D

I hope we can chalk this up to him being excited over getting online to play, and not his powers of observation that should be quite good because he is a pilot????

:tease:

But seriously...

:p

If they made approach plates for the internet, I'd be set...

I think I know where the next game will take place...GTA VI-ce City. :p

As long as they include the everglades with plenty of 'gators. :p

zfmEPES.png

Users on PS3 *and 360* can transfer online saves.

Last edited:
A new addition I noticed is the hammerhead sharks. They may have been in the original game, but the only sharks I've seen are the regular ones.

I was watching it and thought, this is GTA. But i've never seen these sharks before, maybe it isn't. :|
Then as soon as I saw the mountains... :mrgreen:

GTA V will also be avalible on PC! :D

Yep, I had to sit in silence and read "Rockstar said it wouldn't be coming to next-gen consoles" when Viper posted it without responding, but now it's official :)

Plenty of new stuff, far from just a port.