Grand Theft Auto V

I would have liked a GTA set somewhere in the Balkins for a bit of variety. Hopefully this game is much more like San Andreas than GTAIV, IV was pretty boring and bland and was very limited in what you could do in the world.

Reactions: TC
Maybe Greece where talking to people means yelling at them from 20 meters away?

Some speculation is being thrown around that it maybe set in Washington DC, though I don't see that fitting with GTA to be honest.

they should make it more obvious what they mean by 11.2.2011 because to those of us in europe who use the proper dating system ;p it seems like they're saying the 11th of february. i'm sure i'm not the only one in the world who thought this before realising it is using the NA date format.

Man, if it is based in Los Angeles again, I sure hope they give it the same massive and diverse map as the last San Andreas.

Vice City would be awesome, but it'd need to be a lot bigger, I would also love an 80's setting again.

Second that.

I loved vice city, even when I completed everything I used to fire it up just so I could cruise round listening to the 80's tunes.

I think they need to bring back more mini-games, like in the orignal games you could actually drive the bus and people would pay you. There are street cleaners in the games, they should also give you money, and you'd lure about two people away from playing Street Cleaning Simulator 2011.

I think they need to bring back more mini-games, like in the orignal games you could actually drive the bus and people would pay you. There are street cleaners in the games, they should also give you money, and you'd lure about two people away from playing Street Cleaning Simulator 2011.

Speaking of buses, remember in GTA IV when they were never seen being driven (only in scripted events) and they were just parked around downtown? I would like a transit system like that implemented into GTA V where the buses follow certain routes, people get on and off and you could hijack one. :D

I wish they made it so you can enter more buildings. And when you go into a neighborhood, you can try to get into a home, find the door locked, then kick it in and get in a fight with the owner(s). :p

Ha, that would be outstanding if it came back!

Not sure I'd like the huge sprawling world of San Andreas back. Those long lonely drives across the countryside started to get annoying.

Ha, that would be outstanding if it came back!

Not sure I'd like the huge sprawling world of San Andreas back. Those long lonely drives across the countryside started to get annoying.

You weren't driving fast enough.

Another thing on the wishlist for future GTA : more choice based storylines.
Do you betray your gang and switch sides or stick with the evil you know? Become a snitch for the cops or not? Bankjob or rob druglab? This will result in some very different endings, including bad ones, replayvalue would be fenomenal.

Last edited:
You weren't driving fast enough.

Apparently not, but I really loved using the bicycle.

Actually, that goranga thing reminded me how much fun it was to just drive around the original GTA crushing pedestrians for points, and cops for extra points, and doing it all in cop car for double points!! Maybe that would be a bit dodgy in life-like 3d though....

I wish they made it so you can enter more buildings. And when you go into a neighborhood, you can try to get into a home, find the door locked, then kick it in and get in a fight with the owner(s). :p
Like the thief mini game in San Andreas but extended!

This is making me want to buy a new PS2 so I can play San Andreas again. :p Worse graphics, but much more fun.

This is making me want to buy a new PS2 so I can play San Andreas again. :p Worse graphics, but much more fun.

I bet whatever PC you're using can handle it, you'll see a big graphical improvement too since the PS2 draw distance was shit :)

Didn't think about the PC version. :think:

I never bothered with PC games for this machine, since it's running on board graphics.