Grand Theft Auto V

Since they are based I Scotland I would say that's a given, also did anyone else think the part of the mission where you have a 3 way 'race' in the stolen supercars back to town had a TopGear vibe?

Did anyone else ever switch to Trevor, get the "waking up in a dress" sequence and notice that he wasn't wearing anything under the dress? The few times I've seen this sequence before he had underwear on, but this last time...he was full nude under there...and it is very easy to see everything...:tvhorror:

Last edited:
Haven't got that one yet, but I had the one where I noticed a red dot near the runway and got tazered and woke up on the tracks with a train coming. This seemed to happen before too.

I'm confused. I thought the new DLC cars were supposed to show up in story mode. I can't find them in the southersanandreassuperautos.com inventory.

I'm confused. I thought the new DLC cars were supposed to show up in story mode. I can't find them in the southersanandreassuperautos.com inventory.

They are found as "special vehicles" in the characters purchased garages. You have to push the right arrow button on PS3, and it will pop up a list. Not sure on Xbox, but it pops a Dialogue up prompting it.

They are found as "special vehicles" in the characters purchased garages. You have to push the right arrow button on PS3, and it will pop up a list. Not sure on Xbox, but it pops a Dialogue up prompting it.

Ah. Got them, thanks.

I tried to buy the helipad and hangar down at the airport with Michael and got a weird bug on both of them: "press -> to buy this property", "press -> to confirm purchase", and then nothing happened. Tried it many times, same thing. Anyone else experienced similar glitches in the game?

I didn't play the missions in correct order: had only 27 million $ per character to begin with and apparently only Michael can buy the movie theaters. I'm not even dreaming of the golf course, is there any use in owning it anyway?

So you can throw everyone off it and turn it into a park. Lol

I tried to buy the helipad and hangar down at the airport with Michael and got a weird bug on both of them: "press -> to buy this property", "press -> to confirm purchase", and then nothing happened. Tried it many times, same thing. Anyone else experienced similar glitches in the game?

I had the same issue at first. I was able to do it eventually. You just have to confirm the purchase and then leave the game alone for a minute, just let your character stand there and wait.

Has anybody from here tried to get all 50 stunt jumps completed? I have done all of them but game still says 49/50 completed and 50/50 found. Does anybody have/had same problem?

Damn, its annoying... <_<

Has anybody from here tried to get all 50 stunt jumps completed? I have done all of them but game still says 49/50 completed and 50/50 found. Does anybody have/had same problem?

Damn, its annoying...

I've got all stunt jumps, but I've got the same problem with the under the bridge stunts. I did them all two or three times, but the game still says I'm missing one. I just gave up in frustration eventually, dunno if there's a way to fix it.

Last edited:

Damn, its annoying... <_<

I have exactly this problem. I'm sure I did them all because I was doing them in order and I don't think I would have moved on until each jump was complete. But because I have 'found' them all, there is no way of finding out which the missing one is!

It seems only solution would be start new game and make sure that all of the jumps/under bridge get counted. Well i have alot to do still to do here(trying to get all achievements), so i doubt i will try it soon.

It seems only solution would be start new game and make sure that all of the jumps/under bridge get counted. Well i have alot to do still to do here(trying to get all achievements), so i doubt i will try it soon.

My solution is "pffft, fuck that" and simply came to terms with the fact that I'm just not going to ever get that trophy. :lol:

Took me a while, but I'm totally in love with this game.

My solution is "pffft, fuck that" and simply came to terms with the fact that I'm just not going to ever get that trophy. :lol:

At first i was thinking the same, but i have to try. I want 1000/1000 !!!

Took me a while, but I'm totally in love with this game.

When i finished the main storyline i was like "was that it, meh", but there is still so much fun to do and awesome online(not so much after hackers). This isnt game of the year for me(Biochock Infinite), but its still great time killer and best in its genre. I want a game which is based around Trevor!!!

Played it over the break a bit. Sad to see no Blista Compact :(

[video=youtube;G-9-vRZTOls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-9-vRZTOls[/video]