Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V finished as the best-selling video game of 2013.* To date, Grand Theft Auto V has sold-in more than 32.5 million units.

Thats the 5th best selling game of all time. :cool:

Assuming PC/next-gen comes out. Then 40 million?

Linky

The new cars are so, so pretty. Saving up for the $500k one!

I finally got to rank 36. Grinding away at Coveted should net me that car soon enough.

Rooftop Rumble is currently the best mission IMO. $18750 and like 4500 XP. It's also super easy -- kill some dudes inside an enclosed space (use the side windows on top of the bushes) and then go for a drive.

Yeah, but that mission doesn't become available until level 75. Until then Coveted is my best option. I don't really mind it; got a system down so I can complete it in less than 5 minutes.

Yeah, but that mission doesn't become available until level 75. Until then Coveted is my best option. I don't really mind it; got a system down so I can complete it in less than 5 minutes.

Oh, right. :oops:

If this interests you, this is what I do when grinding Coveted, start to finish is 3 minutes, not counting loading screens:

- Snipe the guy at the truck
- Reverse the truck to the left, then forward slowly down the hill, on the the right side, until the Cargobob is triggered, then slam on the brakes. If done correctly, it will not trigger the guys down at the container or the 4 guys at the back center of the landing area.
- Snipe the guy all the way to the right hiding behind the truck, the other will probably be behind, ignore him.
- Snipe the guy standing alone
- Snipe the 3 guys surrounding the center truck

By now, the chopper should be pretty close to landing, get in the truck and make your way down the hill
Park parallel to the Cargobob, jump out of the truck, and into the heli. The truck should provide cover on the right, wait a second so the driver door on the heli shuts on the left, protecting you.
Take off, grab the container, and drop it off.

The only tricky part is the helicopter pilot. Depending on your timing of how long you wait for him to get out, he will sometimes pull you out of the chopper if he is still too close to it. I usually only kill 6 guys.
Always make sure you are in a solo invite only session before starting your grinds, because loading back into and out of a solo session is a lot quicker.

I should time a Rooftop Rumble run. Your way of doing Coveted sounds like it might be faster.

For Rooftop Rumble, first thing I do is call in a Merryweather pickup helicopter, kill the guys from the shrubs, grab the package, snipe the heli pilot, and fly to the drop-off. Haven't timed it, but it seems to be pretty quick, and you do lose the 1k for the chopper every time.

For Rooftop Rumble, first thing I do is call in a Merryweather pickup helicopter, kill the guys from the shrubs, grab the package, snipe the heli pilot, and fly to the drop-off. Haven't timed it, but it seems to be pretty quick, and you do lose the 1k for the chopper every time.

Yeah, I have a super car so it doesn't take that long to do the drive.

2m30sec for me with Rooftop Rumble.
I make sure I have my Supercar when I start the job. Once job started I quickly get in car, reverse it straight back, do j-turn and leave it right outside the long opening with the shrubs.
Shoot everyone, jump in car park, shoot guy on left by car, grab case, climb wall back into car then just floor it.
The only issues I have is going up the twisty road, but there is a left hand turn to take near the end that takes you on a road that has no traffic and is quicker.

Like I say 2m30 or under with car, about the same or slightly slower with chopper, plus you lose that grand.. these are both solo btw.

Finished story mode, went for option B.
Killed Trevor

Don't think I've enjoyed a game's story this much since Arkham City. Five star masterpiece.

Option C is the only option as far as I'm concerned. The other two endings were well done and all, but I just can't live with either Michael or Trevor dead. If I had to choose, I would kill Trevor because he's a junkie asshole, while Michael has a family and a promising future as a movie producer.

If you want to get the 100% completion, then you have to get option C. I went for it, but I got stuck at 99,5%, because there is one mission missing and Rockstar isnt doing anything about it. Would be nice if they would fix the story glitches, because I am still missing that one stunt jump too...

I got 100% just fine. :dunno: I didn't complete all the Random Events but you only need 14 (I got 40/57) for 100%.

I got 100% just fine. :dunno: I didn't complete all the Random Events but you only need 14 (I got 40/57) for 100%.

Damn, I envy you.