Grand Theft Auto V

How to cock a shotgun...

That was just firing it. It was already cocked. /pedantic.

You missed the joke

I need more tea in the morn.

GTA 5: single player DLC, new Heists not on Rockstar?s agenda

GTA Online is a priority at Rockstar Games, taking precedent over the much hoped-for single-player DLC. And don?t expect any more Heists either?

Rockstar has said that GTA Online is its priority right now as 8 million players log in every week, suggesting that single-player DLC for GTA 5 isn?t coming any time soon ? if at all.

All development staff who worked on GTA 5 are now working on GTA Online.

?Right now our focus is on GTA Online which has exceeded our expectations,? design director Imran Sarwar told IGN when asked if any single-player DLC was in the works.

?We currently have all key members of the team that launched Grand Theft Auto V focused on supporting GTA Online in every capacity.?

Rockstar had originally promised ?substantial? story DLC for GTA 5 in 2014. That has never materialised.

While the focus is on GTA Online, players shouldn?t expect any more Heists missions like those released earlier this year, either.

Instead, developer Rockstar is focusing on new player experiences, after Heists proved to be much more difficult to create than it originally thought.

?Heists have been a huge success, and they really revitalised the GTA Online community,? said Sarwar.

?Heists encourage people to play together while giving them the chance to earn serious amounts of cash. However, as we?ve said before they were also a lot harder to make than we initially thought they would be, and it took us multiple tries to come up with the design that we eventually launched ? but we believe and hope it was well worth the wait for everyone.

?They were a tremendous undertaking and for now we have other ideas for GTA Online that we?re working to deliver.?

One of those new ideas is Freemode Events, public events that kick off in GTA Online every 12 minutes.

They?re due to hit Xbox One, PS4 and PC next week, although PS3 and Xbox 360 owners will miss out.

SOURCE

Food for thought?

[video=youtube;GWVtZJo-HqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I missed Mafia Work in multiplayer.

Food for thought?

[video=youtube;GWVtZJo-HqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I saw that the other day. I didn't play GTA IV much, since the map felt kinda monotonous to me. After watching that video I'm shocked how much R* went backwards with GTA V. The NPC behavior and police behavior is 100x as advanced as GTA V, which feels rudimentary in comparison.

I hated the way cars handled in GTA IV, but I did love the crash physics. I hope GTA VI is able to bring back some of those details and give us the best of both worlds.

Totally agree.

Except the vehicle physics - I think for some cars it was spot on, although not for all, especially not for the sports cars obviously.

The vehicle physics in GTA IV were great, except for the massive amounts of body roll. Which didn't bother me on SUV's and luxo-barges, but yeah, sports cars and stuff it didn't feel right.

:)

I like uh, parking cop cars...:|

I really want to get one of these things.

PUG!

I've only seen these guys once.

Excuse me!?!?! Since when is that a thing ingame :blink:

It's part of the Executives and Other Criminals update that was released on December 15th. It's actually rather useful for doing VIP missions...and other shenanigans. :p

Can be bought from the Warstock Cache & Carry website for $1,650,000.

Can be bought from the Warstock Cache & Carry website for $1,650,000.

Cars are so god damn expensive in GTA. I can't be bother to grind the money, nor am I throwing out real money on SharkCards or whatever they are called as for me it's just a casual game. It's what puts me off of playing the game :(

Cars are so god damn expensive in GTA. I can't be bother to grind the money, nor am I throwing out real money on SharkCards or whatever they are called as for me it's just a casual game. It's what puts me off of playing the game :(

Same. 2500 for a pair of boxers? Screw off!

Yeah haven't touched the game in ages, GTA:O even longer. The online aspect was even more a disappointment than expected really.. the heists were kinda fun but tedious, everything just seemed like a waste of time..