Grand Theft Auto V

Yeah I don't play online very much. People don't seem to understand that it's just a game. I'm stuck at 78ish percent in the story mode. I'm not sure what else I have to do.

It is a game, so it is a way to waste time. /captain obvious

My biggest gripe, and why everything is so expensive, is all the damn modders. OK, yes, modding a game can be fun and can even improve the player experience, but when the mods start ruining things for everyone else, that's where I draw the line. Rockstar should definitely be doing more about the modder problem. I know a shit-ton of modders got banned after the 1.31 update got pushed out about a month ago and for about 2 weeks I did not encounter a single modder, which was nice. Racked up a lot of money doing missions and freemode events without being randomly blow up, getting transformed into a toilet, or have all my weapons disappear.

The jagoffs have since returned, though. :glare: It was nice while it lasted (and thus I once again retreat to the world of invite/crew-only lobbies)...

:shakefist:

The constant killing after spawn is very irritating.

I've been playing online since a couple months after the game came out, but I rarely play with anyone else. I play it like an extension of single player. Like every other GTA game I've ever owned, once I finished the story mode, I would play just to cause havoc with the cops and explore the map. With GTA V it was much more fun to create a character and wander around doing that stuff online. I couldn't care less about interacting with other players, since GTA was never that sort of game for me. I was 17 years old when GTA III came out and owned all of them since. Online multiplayer gaming was never a part of my GTA experience, so it's easy to live without.

So I usually log online, invite only, sell one of the valuable cars I collected, and then wander around, maybe do a daily objective if they don't seem annoying, run a few solo missions, play around with my cars, take some pretty screen shots, etc. I enjoy it.

But yeah, stuff is getting expensive, and it's a shame that new vehicles aren't added to story mode much anymore. Rockstar's sole source of income with GTA online is cash cards, but the older the game gets, the less players will play it, and the more money they'll have, which means less cash card sales. I imagine they'll either stop with the DLC's or they'll start charging for them, which would make the stuff cheap or free online, I would hope.

Actually stumbled upon some civilized folks this evening. Had ourselves a little car show...

attachment.php

attachment.php

My cars are the panda Dubsta on the top pic and the orange Sabre Turbo on the bottom.

Was a lot of fun...until the police arrived and kept ramming everyone's cars. :lol:

... How do you open the hood of the cars?

And I'm just sitting here thinking about how much money and time it must've cost to modify these cars... :cry:

All I want is a turbo and top end brakes on my cars. I can't because that junk unlocks at, I think either level 90 or 100.

They added "vehicle functions" to the quick mini menu thing. On PS4 you hold down the touch pad to access it. Where you access your snacks and body armor. You can open the doors, hood, trunk, turn the engine on, lights, etc, while outside of the vehicle.

- - - Updated - - -

All I want is a turbo and top end brakes on my cars. I can't because that junk unlocks at, I think either level 90 or 100.
You can also unlock them by winning races. A lot of people just trade wins with someone around that short Criminal Records track.

They added "vehicle functions" to the quick mini menu thing. On PS4 you hold down the touch pad to access it. Where you access your snacks and body armor. You can open the doors, hood, trunk, turn the engine on, lights, etc, while outside of the vehicle.

Yup yup, in the interactive menu. For Xbox, hold down the Back button, and on PC, it's the "M" key. Look for "Vehicle Remote Functions" (for engine, radio and lights) and "Vehicle Doors" about 2/3 of the way down.

Is it still the case that you need to win those silly races against randoms to unlock most of the performance tuning shit?

They can now be unlocked by ranking up, which is nice. I never bothered with racing on my second character, but suddenly I had everything unlocked.

Check out what fits through the front door. :D

HELLO

WANNA GO FOR A RIDE?

PlayStation VR is our in a few months... I would never leave the house if they patched this to work.

It will never happen. :(

I haven't seen an attempt at a full FPS in VR yet. Supposedly it is universally sickening.

I haven't seen an attempt at a full FPS in VR yet. Supposedly it is universally sickening.

:lol:

Also, I picked up Michael in a plane.

And a fought a spaceman. He fell on his astronaut.

fightwspaceman.png
[/url]

Last edited:
Yet a Yacht ingame costs as much money as you'd have if you'd grind for 100 hours ... :rolleyes: better buy some sharkcards