GRANDE PR?MIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2014

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
Once again Rosberg has a killer qualifying but wether or not he can carry it into the race is another question, Massa looked like he might have the pace to split the Mercedes but apparently was held up by traffic.
Lap times in the 1 minute 10 to 11 range which although could be due to a redone surface was as quick as the V10s drove around here... in 2005 anyway.

P1 Rosberg
P2 Hamilton
P3 Massa

Last edited:
Epic lap from Rosberg. Without that lockup/slide Hamilton would've probably been comfortably pole. Should be a good race tomorrow

Last edited:
Its ridiculously hot though, so they're burning through tyres at a fast rate

Indeed. And these cars may be set-up for a wet race, which is what the original forecast was.

And Ricciardo is now out with brake or suspension failure in the front left. :(

Well one more to go...

loose seatbelts? never seen that situation in a F1 race. Good race by Button again! :thumbup:

Bernie really should do something to help smaller teams. FI just hasnt been able to keep up with rest of the teams pacewise and i feel bad for the Sauber and Lotus everytime I see their car...

And with Rosberg's win, whichever one of them wins Abu Dhabi will win the WDC.
The difference is 17 points and the difference between 1st place and 2nd place in Abu Dhabi will be 14 points. So Hamilton is the champion if he finishes second.

That was a tense last stint from the Mercs. Sad to see Kimi screwed by the same reason again (trying to finish on sooper worn tyres) but it was entertaining nonetheless

They kinda over hyped it on TV. It was a simple matter of Nico saving tires and then controlling the gap at the end. Though I don't think he meant for Hamilton to get within DRS, there was really not much of a chance after he blasted through his tires recovering that 7 second gap.

And what was the deal with loose seat belts?

(Massa pulled a Button tehe)