Grande Punto Abarth Esseesse

Vambeer

Car(s)
2003 FIAT Punto Sporting 95HP, 2011 Volvo S60 1.6D
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/226899/abarth_esseesse.html

I absolutely ADORE this car and i must have it one day...I think it looks stunning (for a hot hatch) and its performance is perfectly adequate (one could argue that it's not but everybody is entitled of his opinion). Kind of pricey and the interior is kind of poor (for its cost and character) but apart from that i's perfect for me...to bad i don't have the money...:(

Somehow I don't see a car called "SS" being sold with that name in Germany....they'll have to come up with a different one.

Oh yes, i forgot to mention the ridiculous name...what on earth where they thinking?

185bhp and about as much torque as a Golf GTi, winner in my book.... i too love this car. but not as much as the honda civic i sat in the other day

Ooh nice. Since it's a Fiat you can probably haggle it down to ?2.50. After you persuaded the salesman to accept pounds.

So glad to see FIAT is back with some really cool cars again! :thumbsup:

Looks very good, i really like those white rims :)

Oh, brilliant! Love the look of it:)

That is filth....I love it.

I am already a fan of FIATs, but this one is GREAT! :woot:
Loved the combination of red bodywork and white wheels.

Hey guys, I may be wrong but this is the first new car that nobody has complained about, don't you think?
It looks brilliant!

I could complain... 27 mpg and 17,000 pounds

Its actually good looking though. better than the Mi To

That looks brilliant. Don't know why they stole the "Super Sport" idea from Chevrolet though, lol.

small fast FIATs > bigger fast FIATs

Fiat-500-Abarth-Geneva.jpg

That will be my next car...in 3-4 years time :( . Unless things work out very good and i am able to buy the coming Bravo Abarth (yes i am a FIAT funboy!)

Five Mexicans blokes will be sharing this car on a daily basis along with ten other passengers.