• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Great Car Enthusiasts Game

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
Hey guys I was surfing around until I came upto this site...Its like a forum where you have to work for shops, get cash, buy cars, modify them and stuff. So far I am enjoying it...

You should give it a visit too.

The Cool Site

Yeah, although it's not really a "game" it's more of that kind of role playing thing!

But it's really cool! If you're bored! :lol:

I joined and here's my car so far!

post-11-1122677025.jpg

i guess i could ask this over there but i'll try here first. why are the beamers so heavy compared to every other car? in real life does the RX-8 really weigh less then half of the BMW M3 E46?

Contacts pay off, I'm now a SuperMod there! :p

I can be nazi wherever I go! :evil:

I have a team and work for a shop!

Currently tuning our first shop car, a Subaru STi! We'll auction it late tonight!

Renesis said:
Contacts pay off, I'm now a SuperMod there! :p

I can be nazi wherever I go! :evil:

I have a team and work for a shop!

Currently tuning our first shop car, a Subaru STi! We'll auction it late tonight!

You have a team? I cant see it! LET ME JOIN!!

it's not MY team, it's RX team, only for rotary powered machines! :p

BTW, we need to get ESPNSTI to join, I finished the first car for our shop, look!

isn't she beautiful?

post-11-1122692632.jpg

I'm affrait this forum will close.

I got into a little conflict with an admin and did them (sorry for admin #2, who was a great guy) a little Renesis exit in style.

Might I suggest this other website instead

http://s7.invisionfree.com/Pixel_Battle/index.php

Sorry for those who had registered, he didn't mess with the right guy.

I'm going for a new style on that forum, BLING!

post-11-1122766662.png

post-11-1122771880.gif

:lol: I just started

:lol:

Well I registered on the second site.

This little thing seems like fun, but does it involve PS? If I buy a mod or whatever, do I have to add it in myself?

Yep, but if you don't know how or don't want to bother, you can pay for install if you buy it in a shop.

People will install it for you. There are also places for custom jobs :)