GREAT ! It's Sunday and time to watch some ...

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
Oh wait !

No Top Gear today ? :blink:

Whatdayamean the season is done ? ...

:cry:

Can't wait 'til it starts again.

*Looks up the schedule of BBC Canada for mishmash reruns and pulls up the TopGear folder on the computer for full, alas already seen, episodes.*

what is the point of this thread?

Happens after a week after every season... Be prepared for at least 2 more "Watcha watchin now?" threads ;-)

Roman, watch the eps drunk the first time, so you can have a fun time and still watch em all over with the full experience!

I haven't even watched a single episode of this series...school has been kicking my butt. I start school on Friday so I have less than five days to watch them all :unsure:

So much laughing in such a short amount of time can't be good for you. I'd get the advice of a doctor before beginning such a marathon.

So much laughing in such a short amount of time can't be good for you. I'd get the advice of a doctor before beginning such a marathon.

:lol:

Well, I plan on watching two episodes each day starting tonight. I just finished beating Call of Duty 4 today so I need some time to rest my aching left wrist. Now I can watch them on my HDTV while laying on the couch downstairs (thanks to the latest Xbox 360 update).

There was literally nothing on TV tonight.

/Tila Tequila's a whore.
//"New York" is a whore
///Deadliest Catch was a repeat from almost a year ago
////Can only watch Duff make some many robot/monster truck cakes
/////I already own the Italian Job
//////I can't watch anything with Tom Cruise after the Scientology thing.
///////Frasier's not on.
////////I think HGTV just shows the same show with different titles.
/////////CMT is showing Pimp My Ride now?
//////////Tila Tequila's a whore.

Heh, sounds like my 'premium cable package'. Only I had some "Australian V8 Supercars" on Speed...basically Aussi NASCAR.

I'll wait 'til my new GFX card gets here before I try to play the 720p file of it I have here. :)

Oh that's right, it aired in HD, thanks! Totally forgot about that. Gonna go watch it in 1080p now that I have a fast enough CPU. The video would lag a little and the audio would go horribly out of sync on my old PC. :(

I haven't even watched a single episode of this series...school has been kicking my butt.
You didn't have time for an hour a week for Top Gear ? ... :huh:

I just finished beating Call of Duty 4 today
...But you found enough time to get through one of the latest and greatest blockbuster games of the year ? :blink:

Goose+ I've been to the movies lately. Hadn't been in a while and both movies I saw didn't live up to their expectations so I am a little fearful of having another go.

Besides, I am not looking for something else to watch, I. want. more. Top Gear !

/Maybe I'll have to give *gasp* Fifth Gear another go. Have they got better in the last year or so or are they still on the downward slope they were on when I decided to save the bandwidth ?

You didn't have time for an hour a week for Top Gear ? ... :huh:

...But you found enough time to get through one of the latest and greatest blockbuster games of the year ? :blink:

I got three weeks off between quarters at school. First I got caught up on some movies I acquired, then I started playing Bioshock and most recently Call of Duty 4 (which I beat in about two or three days). Sadly, I totally forgot about Top Gear. One hour per week of Top Gear doesn't seem like much time, but I never liked to watch it on my computer screen. Now that I can finally watch every episode on my 50" HDTV it's much more bearable.

I haven't watched TV since the writer's strike. (Wow, how incredibly cliche did that sound?) Before that, I only watched The Office and whatever was on Discovery at the time (usually Mythbusters :bow:). So...I sure lead the exciting television life.

Maybe I should start watching Gossip Girl. Or Heroes - you'll literally never hear from me again. How about a 24 marathon?