• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

great JC article on Norway/Mercedes ML, real funny!

Cool article :thumbsup:
I guess I will come and visit Norway in the fall. Sounds somehow good.

JC said:
Only Australia has achieved less, with the rotary washing line

Hey, that's not fair, there's other things we've invented, like, umm, the, errr... Let me get back to you on that....

:lol: I didn't notice that he was writing about a car until the end of the second page :lol:

^hence my / in the headline :)

haz

fbc said:
JC said:

Hey, that's not fair, there's other things we've invented, like, umm, the, errr... Let me get back to you on that....

Let me help you out on this one. The first result you get when you enter Australian Inventions and hit "I'm feeling lucky" in Google is the Boomerang followed by the rotary washing line. :lol:

Kebab gud said:
JC forgot all about the fact that without Norwegian Oil everyone in europe whould be driving diesels..
(Petrol prices whould be atlest dobble of what they are now..)
Petrol prices wouldnt double without Norwegian Oil, didnt Norway peak a few years ago? Norway produces 3.000.000-3.500.000 barrels a day, that would have huge impact, but it wouldn't double petrol prices, maybe the price for crude oil would double though.

hahahahhahahhaahhahhahah .... peak .... ahahhahahahhahhahhahahhah

haz

Perhaps difficulty with communication is why the hotel room in which I stayed had a fold-out whiteboard nailed above the bed: so guests can use diagrams and cave drawings to explain to their girlfriends what they have in mind next.
that'd be interesting

hajj said:
Kebab gud said:
JC forgot all about the fact that without Norwegian Oil everyone in europe whould be driving diesels..
(Petrol prices whould be atlest dobble of what they are now..)
Petrol prices wouldnt double without Norwegian Oil, didnt Norway peak a few years ago? Norway produces 3.000.000-3.500.000 barrels a day, that would have huge impact, but it wouldn't double petrol prices, maybe the price for crude oil would double though.
yeah .. peak .. no ..
best of all is that when the oil is gon we still have the worlds larges coal deposite to have fun with ..
3000 billion tons of coal.. thats like more then 3 times as mutch as today's proven and recoverable world reserves
and you are not getting any of it!.. :D

...and built in Alabama by people more used to picking cotton than making complicated machinery... so plainly the people making the new one have been told to stop singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot ...the designers were told it was 2005, not 1956.

Umm....Oh My God!. If this was the US Clarkson home would be getting firebombed every hour by Louis Farrakhan.
The back roads are made up of what appears to be a rip-snorting wheel-twirling combination of ice, banana skins and Fairy Liquid.

Hehe that was a good one.

No Boss said:
The back roads are made up of what appears to be a rip-snorting wheel-twirling combination of ice, banana skins and Fairy Liquid.

Hehe that was a good one.
thats not really a joke .. its true..
'little known fact .. norway has wild gorillas.. and bananas grow wild here too

and we use polar bears in Oslo as public transport ....

haz

We also speak raindeer, not only moose. So that was not completely fair :lol:

I majoered in Raindeer .... so there! C ya guys!

haz

swek said:
fbc said:
JC said:

Let me help you out on this one. The first result you get when you enter Australian Inventions and hit "I'm feeling lucky" in Google is the Boomerang followed by the rotary washing line. :lol:

Ah, thought so, the Boomerang. Yessir, the stick that you throw... and it comes back to you!! Utter genius I tells ya

can you use it? when i was a kid i used to have one, i remember having to scrape it off the roof of my house a lot, it didn't return ones.