Great Moments in FinalGear History

bry789123

Anything that can be considered to be an achievement for finalgear (the website or the forums) should be posted here.

First off, kind of late but, hammond wearing our helmet (not sure who to give credit to here, so feel free to give said credit)
hammondphoto_001.JPG

Also some of these reaching an important number soon. Threads: 37,288, Posts: 1,109,133, Members: 39,321.

note to mods: maybe this thread should be moved to the site itself?

Last edited:
Well, we hit post 1 million a while back...

Rigging the Heat Magazine Weird Crush vote in favor of Jeremy is a massive achievement, as is the air-powered Lego engine for James.

Klutch's awesome post in the NSFW section

When I joined. :mrgreen:

Also, when carsightings, Mopar Man, and EZbok had the waaahbulance called for them. (I can't be bothered to find the correct threads right now.)

Ah, Mopar Man...

hmm...i don't seem to recall EZbok or carsightings. links anyone?

I think the LeMons races/cars/people should be inincluded to race as a site team is a big achievement.

I remember Mopar Man and Carsightings, the asshats.

The Lensflare thread - some awesome, awesome pics in there. Some posters in there are professional photographers, and it shows!

Dan, Cosworth, etc.

Also we got in TG mag with 1001 uses for stig

EDIT: Found the picture on finalgear
finalgear-in-tg-mag.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm....i wonder which one is the favorite of our very own evil overlord.

the TG mag one was full of win. shame i can't get the mag here and the interwebs don't seem to scan it

other favorite of mine was OMG I HAS A GT-R ?banned?

The guy who thought putting a RB26 in a Murcielago was a good idea. :rofl: :lmao: