Great Moments in FinalGear History

I just had a peek into the thread and was annoyed he was back in here in June. At least he didn't say anything.

Holy mother of....I played a tiny bit in the smackdown of the second guy, but had no idea about the storm over that first idiot. Wow, just wow.

What stuns me though is that it rambled on for 21 pages after the original troll post.

Oh, and I wish I could +rep the same post eleventy gazillion times. More precisely, starfox and Spectre mentioning the R26B 4-rotary and the 7-liter Jaguar V12.

Last edited:
I think the mention in TG Mag is the best. I really did give a nice smile when I noticed it.

^err.....what?

Don't you remember? The thing with the answering machine and when she turned down the job in Paris? Can't find a thread but I guess it was some time before you joined here.. around 2004ish.

that means it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before i joined, but it sounds like a crowning moment of heartwarming

Don't you remember? The thing with the answering machine and when she turned down the job in Paris? Can't find a thread but I guess it was some time before you joined here.. around 2004ish.

He's WAY too young to get that. I LOLed.