Greatest Car - Something missing in the episodes

araracd

Car(s)
Mini-Saab 900 T Cab.-Panda 4x4-Punto JTD-Megane ST
My question is about those shows they did about the greatest car ever (in the 2nd series i think). They talked about some of them and had guest talking about others.

I have all of the episodes and the problem is that in some of the episodes that part of the show is missing.

Like, i have the land rover, rover p5, ford mustang, but i don't have the following despite having all the episodes:
McLaren F1
Black Cab
Jaguar E-type
Fiat 500

Can someone tell me if they have that part in their episodes?
Can someone tell me why it isn't there?

I don't think so, it must a problem of the rip. Because, for instance, in the episode where the Fiat 500 should have appeared, at the end, when they show the credits and clips of that episode, there is a clip of the Fiat 500. And in one of those Best Of episodes they show the McLaren F1.

Does anyone have a rip of these episodes where the cars mentioned in the first post show up?

The McLaren F1 was the first car discussed when they introduced that contest or whatever you want to call it. Murray Walker did the "review" and drove it surprisingly well.

araracd said:
I don't think so, it must a problem of the rip. Because, for instance, in the episode where the Fiat 500 should have appeared, at the end, when they show the credits and clips of that episode, there is a clip of the Fiat 500. And in one of those Best Of episodes they show the McLaren F1.

Does anyone have a rip of these episodes where the cars mentioned in the first post show up?
you'd have to get the jw rips for that I think, I heard those are the originals, they're way poorer quality in comparison to the new episodes, but they'll probably have what you need.