GTA DLC thread

Aww the 6x6 is level 100 (I'm only 90) also the El Camino thing isn't as modable as i'd like. No suspension or grille mod.

The Blade is fun. I want one online, but I have no room. At least I can play with it in SP though.

0_0.jpg

You already have two full garages? Mine are almost full, but I keep one spot free in each so I can swing into one quickly if needed.

I have 15 cars, but only use the Jeep which was my first car. :|
The thing is, it does everything. Goes anywhere, carrys 4 people and rams supercars off the road.

Yeah, I filled them up fast, but mostly with junk stolen off the street. I also keep at least 4 spots open for gang cars to sell.

I have 15 cars, but only use the Jeep which was my first car. :|
The thing is, it does everything. Goes anywhere, carrys 4 people and rams supercars off the road.

The new 6x6 carries 6 people!

The new 6x6 carries 6 people!

I know i really really want it. But need to level up.
What i love about these DLC's is that the cars that they are adding are the cars people are glitching from single player into online. The clean rebel, Franklin's more modable Charger, the Stinger convertible etc. Rockstar are adding the cars people want.

The clean Rebel spawned on a beach on the west coast before this update. That's where I got mine, as well as my clean surfer van, which was also added to buy.

The clean Rebel spawned on a beach on the west coast before this update. That's where I got mine, as well as my clean surfer van, which was also added to buy.

I believe that to get the Stinger convertible, you had to buy the normal one ($700k?) and if you were lucky you got the convertible. If not you just had to rebuy until you got it.

Aww the 6x6 is level 100 (I'm only 90) also the El Camino thing isn't as modable as i'd like. No suspension or grille mod.

I was online comparing offroaders with NotLaw and his 6x6 versus my Mesa and the 6x6 is a beast. I may have to make a spot for one.

The GTA Online Independence Day Special ? Available Starting Today

1.jpg

From Paleto Bay to the Port of Los Santos and everywhere in between, it?s time to celebrate the birthplace of freedom with The Independence Day Special (in association with Ammu-Nation) for Grand Theft Auto Online.

2.jpg

Demonstrate your exceptionalism and own the road from sea to shining sea with two new star spangled rides, the Sovereign motorcycle and the super-sized Liberator monster truck. And protect your rights the same way our Founding Fathers did with the latest addition to Ammu-Nation's antiques collection, the high-powered Musket... or channel your inner Jack Howitzer with the spectacular Firework Rocket Launcher.

3.jpg

Seven new properties have also been added to the Dynasty 8 rolls, including locations in Paleto Bay and Vinewood Hills that provide plenty of yard space to scorch the grass with your very own Fireworks show. Use up to 12 varieties with different fuse lengths to create a spectacle that would make even the most battle-hardened Republican Space Ranger shed a tear. If you prefer rickety amusements operated by minimum wage teenage workers over incendiary lawn displays, then venture down to Pleasure Pier where you can now ride the Ferris Whale and the Leviathan Roller Coaster.

4.jpg

This limited-time update also features an overabundance of patriotic flare: show off nationalistic pride with a "Made in the U.S.A." t-shirt, a backwoods mullet or let the eagle soar with an animal mask featuring this great nation's most fearsome and majestic creatures.

5.jpg

This special seasonal content will be available to redeem in-game until Mid-July (we will announce a specific redemption expiration date soon). The automatic update for the Independence Day Special also includes additional game tuning updates and other adjustments, including the new On Call Matchmaking function. This new option allows players to accept a Job invite and continue playing in Freemode until that Job fills up, reducing time spent idle while waiting for Job to start. For the complete list of all the fixes and tuning updates, visit the Rockstar Support site.

To download the Independence Day Special, fire up your online-connected PS3 or Xbox 360 and start GTAV. You'll be prompted to download the automatic update (1.15) and Xbox 360 players will also be required to download an additional compatibility pack upon entering GTA Online.

And look for details about the upcoming celebratory 4-day Independence Day Weekend Event tomorrow.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...e-Independence-Day-Special-Available-Starting

I NEED THAT MONSTER TRUCK! Time to start farming missions for money. I'm broke. :(

I don't know what to do about the monster truck. I have some money saved up, so I can buy it. And it's a limited time offer, so I wouldn't be able to buy one a few months from now if I changed my mind. But I've been playing with it in SP and it's fun, climbs well enough, but it's big and sometimes unwieldy. I tried climbing Mt Chiliad and it went well, until I tried to climb over a small ledge and it vaulted itself straight up and tumbled back down the mountain.

Still, it would be hilarious to get a bunch of your friends all driving them in a police chase convoy down the freeway. :p

Oh, and it looks like the firework launcher thing is not permanent and will be taken away once the event is over, or you run out of ammo, not sure which. $60k is a lot of money for something you don't get to keep...

Last edited:
I love the firework launcher and we still have access to the hipster weapons, so I hope it stays.

Anyone else lose guns after the update? I keep losing my special carbine.

Nope, got my special.

I don't know what to do about the monster truck. I have some money saved up, so I can buy it. And it's a limited time offer, so I wouldn't be able to buy one a few months from now if I changed my mind. But I've been playing with it in SP and it's fun, climbs well enough, but it's big and sometimes unwieldy. I tried climbing Mt Chiliad and it went well, until I tried to climb over a small ledge and it vaulted itself straight up and tumbled back down the mountain.

Still, it would be hilarious to get a bunch of your friends all driving them in a police chase convoy down the freeway. :p

Oh, and it looks like the firework launcher thing is not permanent and will be taken away once the event is over, or you run out of ammo, not sure which. $60k is a lot of money for something you don't get to keep...

I love the firework launcher and we still have access to the hipster weapons, so I hope it stays.

To clarify, the monster truck and bike are permanent additions, they will still be available after the event ends. Same with the new properties. Clothes and masks disappear from the store when the event ends, but you can keep them in your character's wardrobe if you buy them. The fireworks and fireworks launchers will not disappear immediately; you can still select them after the event ends if you have ammo, but you cannot purchase more ammo, and the launchers become unselectable once you're out of ammo.

The GTA Online San Andreas Flight School Update Now Available

You think you've got what it takes to be awesome? Want to take yourself to the absolute limit ? hell, past the limit ? and live to high-five on the other side? Get yourself down to The San Andreas Flight School. Grab the stick of the fast and nimble Western Besra training jet and push it to the edge of the envelope. Master absolute air superiority in 10 new solo missions that will make you comfortable in any pilot?s danger zone, including combat maneuvering, low-flying challenges, formation flying and more.

fl1.jpg

Once it?s ?mission accomplished? and you?re out of your heroic new Flight Suit, spend your shore leave buzzing the skies in the luxury Swift helo, or cram your entire squad into the new 16-seater Buckingham Mil-Jet for team transport in style. Hit the silk with a collection of new Chutes and Parachute Bags, and if things get a little out of control, rely on the Reserve Parachute to give you a second chance at that soft landing ? or use it to get creative with your precision dives. Later, hit the streets in the shapely Invetero Coquette Classic, available in either hard-top or topless roadster variants for whatever your sea-level speed fix.

fl2.jpg

And round up your wingmen for new Races, Captures, Parachute Jumps and more, including the three all-new VS Mission modes. Acquire Targets is a kill-the-carrier style mode where opponents fight in P996 Lazers to control one flag; maintain control for as long as you can to rack up points. In G-Rating, compete against other cadets as you fly to pick up 15 flags in both weapons hot and cold environments. Or try out Air Force Zero, where the defending team must protect an aircraft against an attacking team as it flies to the safe LZ.

fl3.jpg

The San Andreas Flight School Update for GTA Online is now available via automatic update 1.16 for both PS3 and Xbox 360. In addition to everything listed above, today's update also includes a number of other adjustments and fixes for GTA Online. Most notably, all Contact Mission GTA$ and RP awards have been rebalanced so that more difficult missions will earn you greater rewards, GTA$ payouts on replays are no longer reduced and all rewards are now time scaled. For a look at all the changes in this update, please check out the full dossier at Rockstar Support.

Stay tuned for more details on continuing updates to GTA Online, and look out for specifics later this week on the upcoming Event Weekend to commemorate the launch of the San Andreas Flight School Update.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...an-andreas-flight-school-update-now-available